Chapter 8: Quitting NCIS and hidding from everyone.

It has been two months of living hell for me with the team treating me even worse then ever before.

The last straw for me was when Tony destroyed all my belongings in my desk.

I blew up at my whole team and yelled at them "how dare you treat me the way you guys do and you wonder why I don’t tell you things about myself !

It's because I know how you guys would react to me being a soldier and you know that this team wouldn’t work right without me but I am through with NCIS so here you can have my badge and my gun because I am not coming back."

I even threw my phone on my desk destroying it in the process. I then turned toward Director Vance and said "sir I want all my sick leave and my vacation days until you can get me into retirement or you can get my replacement."

After I said that I looked at director Vance and said "I want my belongings replaced or you can get money from the people that destroyed my stuff. "

After I finished saying that I walked out of NCIS, I walked to my car. Once in my car I drove to my apartment and once I got there.

I walked straight to my bedroom where I walked to my closet, grabbed my one suitcase and started packing everything I thought I needed.

I then packed up Jethro's dog stuff.

Once I was sure I had everything I called Jethro to me and I hooked his leash to his collar.

I then picked up my suitcase and Jethro’s bag of dog stuff and walked out my apartment door locking it.

I then took my key to my apartment manager and got my safety deposit money back.

I walked to my car, put my suitcase and Jethro’s bag in the backseat, I then let Jethro into the passenger seat.

I then drove to a cabin I bought out in the woods under a fake name so no one in my job could find me if I wanted some peace from everyone.

The thing no one new was that I was a good camper and I could survive off the land so I didn’t have to leave my cabin if I didn’t want to.

Once I got to the cabin I got out of the car I then I let Jethro out.

I unloaded our things and once I had everything out I took that inside.

Jethro followed me inside of the cabin, where I unpacked his dog bowls and dog toys and food, I then filled his dishes with dog food and water, and once I was sure Jet had everything he needed I took my suitcase to my room.

I decided to just put my suitcase on my bed and I walked out of my room and back to my front door, where I then walked outside of my cabin.

Once I was outside I walked to my car and drove my car to a car dealership, where I sold my vehicle.

I then bought myself a motorcycle with the money so I could move easy and that way none of my team members would find me.

I then got on my motorcycle and drove back to my cabin.

Once there, I got off and walked inside of my home.

Then walked to my room and unpacked my stuff.

The rest of the evening was mine and Jet's to just relax and not do nothing until tomorrow.