Chapter 4: Meeting the President of the United States.

The man that was behind me was President Fitzgerald Grant, his new wife Olivia Pope and one of the boys I saved a couple of days ago.

It was Gibbs who interrupted the man behind me saying "who are you sir ?"

The man said "I am President Fitzgerald Grant and I came here to talk to a Timothy Farragut McGee.

He saved my son and his friend's life last week.

It took me a while to find him and now that I have I would like to reward him with a medal and also I would like to assign him a bodyguard."

I looked at the president and said "sir I thank you for the reward but I don’t need a bodyguard.

I can take care of myself."

After I said that the woman next to the president said "Mr. McGee you protected my Stepson and I love him as my own so I would appreciate if you would allow one of my friends to watch over you so I know you are safe from harm."

I was about to answer when Tony said "who are you ?"

The woman said "I am Olivia Pope I am now Olivia Grant the president's wife."

After Olivia said that I smiled and said "Hi Mrs. Olivia I would like for your friend to be my guard but he mustn't get in between me and my work unless necessary for him to do so and I must ask what his name is and when he starts as my guard."

"Well I can expect that you want to do your job right without interference and your Guard’s name is Huck and he will start working for you next week so that gives you a chance to get used to the idea of having a guard" said president Fitzgerald.

I smiled at him and said "if that is all you need from me I've got to get back to work so I can get this case solved and also so I can give my friend's family peace knowing that the man that killed James is behind bars."

After I said that, I went to work on getting the case solved. I didn’t notice the president or his family had left so I could work in peace.