Chapter 15: The first escape.

The next morning I woke up and cried out to let Olivia and Fitz know I was awake and ready for the day.

Instead of Olivia or Fitz coming and getting me it was Millie who came and got me out of my crib.

She then picked me up and carried me to the changing table where she changed my diaper and my clothes for the day.

8Once she was sure I was ready for the day she then carried me to the oval office where the baby bouncer and play pen were set up so Fitz could work and still have time for me.

If Fitz couldn’t watch me then Olivia would take me to work with her but there were days when she couldn’t take me with her so Millie would take care of me.

She had to stay with me in the oval office though unless she was told to take me somewhere else.

Today must have been one of those days where both Olivia and Fitz were busy with work.

Millie laid me down in the bouncer. Then she went and got the baby bottle to feed me my breakfast.

I know by now I lost some of my muscles but I was going to get out of here no matter what I had to do.

Millie fed me the bottle then she burped me and laid me back in the baby bouncer.

She left me in the room alone so I just laid there for a few minutes to make sure no one else was going to come into the room.

Once I knew no one else was going to come, I rolled my body out of the bouncer then I crawled to the door that was opened a little.

I pushed the door open and looked both ways down the hall to make sure no one was coming down the hall.

Slowly I crawled down the hall and every time I thought I heard someone coming down the hall I would hide under a table or inside a room that had its door open.

I got all the way to the Secretary desk when I heard an intercom go off.

It was Fitz’s voice saying that all personnel needs to be on the look out for me and to lock down the building.

Once I heard that I started to crawl to the door faster but I didn’t make it.

I only got halfway there when I got picked up from the ground and carried away from the door.

Since I knew I couldn’t get away from whoever was carrying me, I decided to see who it was.

I wasn't surprised to see Huck and I knew immediately that I was going to get a very big punishment for my failed escape.

So I just let Huck carry me to Fitz and Olivia where I knew my punishment awaited me.