Chapter 16: Punishment

Huck walked to the oval office where Olivia and Fitz where at.

Once there he said "Here you go Olivia, Fitz. I found your boy !"

After he said that he handed me to Fitz and walk out of the room.

I was left with two very angry people.

Fitz then took me to the baby bouncer where I was once again strapped down.

Once Fitz was sure I wasn’t going to escape again, he said "Timothy Farragut McGee Grant you are in so much trouble for trying to escape !

So since you tried to escape you will get spanked then you will be strapped into your baby stuff again, and you will sleep in your bassinet that will be in mine and Olivia's room.

On top of that you will always have someone in a room with you at all times because of this little escape."

Then Fitz picked me up and gave me ten spankings then I was strapped dawn into the baby bouncer, for the rest of the day I knew I would never be able to leave Fitz and Olivia, so I just let them take care of me without fuss.

I knew it wouldn’t be long before I would just give up and be Fitz’s and Olivia’s baby boy for real.

At the end of the day, they took me to their room and put me in the bassinet and strapped me down in it.

Then Olivia put a pacifier gag in my mouth.

I was so angry with myself for getting caught and ruining my chances of ever getting out of here...

With these thoughts on my mind I fell asleep knowing my world was going to change in a very big way.