Chapter 19: Falling into headspace.

Once my parents got me home I was babied even worse then when my new life began. They even let Jethro come and stay with me.

I was happy with my life but I was scared of not being able to walk anymore or to even crawl.

I started to let my Daddy and mommies take care of me but I still haven’t fully fallen into the headspace that my parents wanted me in.

As the days turned to weeks I felt like I was looking through fog because I was falling into my headspace.

Then one day I woke up and I just felt like crying so that’s what I did, I cried the next thing I knew my daddy was picking me up and talking but I couldn’t understand what was being said to me, I just kept crying.

Then mommy had me and was trying to feed me, but I wasn’t hungry, I just kept crying.

Fitz Pov

I looked at my boy he was crying his little heart out and I couldn’t figure out why so I decided to call Huck.

He did Ageplay with some of his friends, so I asked him if Tim’s crying could mean he was in his headspace and Huck told me that each little had their own way of telling you if they where in headspace, and "yes crying and not stopping is one way of showing that a baby or little has fully fallen into their headspace and from the sounds of it congratulations you got a beautiful bouncing baby boy.

I am guessing you want to know how to make him stop crying well real babies like skin to skin contact so they can bound with their parents and also give him lot of encouragement from you, Olivia and Millie since you want her to be Timmy's parent too.

Just be glad that he has finally fallen into his headspace, well I got to go Fitz."said Huck. So I hung up my phone then I walked to my wife and told her what Huck said we had to do.

She called Millie and told her everything.

"Well we have to wait for Millie but we might as well take our shirts off and also take Tim’s clothes off so we will be ready for when Millie shows up."

We only just got our shirts off when Millie showed up and the moment Millie got inside the room and closed the door she then took her shirt off too then she and Olivia got Tim undressed and we all got into bed and started bounding with our baby who was still crying, it wasn’t until about time for Tim to go to bed that he finally stopped crying.

That night Tim slept in his bassinet with all three of his parents sleeping on the bed and protecting their baby.