Chapter 12 Huck gets the call to bring Tim home.

It has been two months since I have been out in the woods with Tim.

The one day that would always stay on my mind is the day Tim walked to the lake with a bunch of rocks in his hand.

At first I thought he was going to do something really stupid, but when I saw him just standing in the lake, with the rocks in his hand, I just watched to make sure he didn’t do something he would regret later on.

I saw him put all the rocks in his pocket but one, and then he threw that first rock and shouted to the air that he was leaving behind his bad childhood.

As I watched him throw rock after rock and shouting what he was leaving of his old life, the last two rocks Tim threw had me wanting to once again kill his team for the way they treated him.

I now knew why Tim was so uptight and scared when his team came in to the bullpen.

I knew I had to tell Olivia and Fitzgerald about Tim being raped but I knew maybe tomorrow Tim would be going home to his new family.

It is now night time, so I walked to my cave as I knew Tim was safe for the night.

The next morning I watched as Tim got up and got dressed then watched him walk out of his cabin to the lake.

I was happy to see him swim and just have fun.

It was lunch time when my walkie talkie went off, so I answered.

It was Quinn who told me that Olivia and Fitzgerald were ready for their baby to be brought home to them.

So after I finished talking to Quinn I went back to watching Tim play in the water.

By late afternoon Tim was heading home, so I ran to my cave where I packed up everything into my backpack, and once I was sure I had everything, I ran to Tim’s cabin.

Once there I walked inside of the cabin and toward the kitchen, where I heard Tim was at.

I then walked behind Tim where I took out the tranquilliser and stabbed the needle into his neck.

I watched as Tim fell asleep very fast.

I caught him before he could hit the ground and then I carried Tim to my pick-up truck.

I then called Jet to me and loaded him up in the back of my truck. I got inside once again where I packed all of Tim’s stuff.

I loaded everything into my truck not forgetting Tim's motorcycle.

I then got behind the wheel and drove off.

Once I got to the white house, I got out and walked to the passenger door to pick Tim up.

I then walked toward the white house.

Stopping in front of one of the guards, I said "there is a dog in the back of my truck, could you get him out and bring him to the president's office for me ?"

He agreed so I continued my journey to the Oval Office where I knew Olivia and Fitzgerald where waiting for me.

I walked into the office with Tim in my arms and said "well here is your baby."

After I said that I handed Tim off to Fitzgerald, and once Fitz had Tim he turned toward his wife and said "Olivia do you have the diaper bag ready ?"

I watched Olivia as she got out a changing mat, I then watched both of them shave Tim so he no longer had body hair.

Olivia put a diaper on him, then once Tim was diapered, Olivia and Fitz dressed him in a onesie and put mittens on his hands.

Then they put socks on his feet, a pacifier in his mouth, then attached a strap to the pacifier, so Tim couldn’t spit it out.

Once both Olivia and Fitz where sure Tim was ready, Fitz picked the baby up and carried him to his nursery.

He laid the baby in his crib and we all walked out of the nursery so the baby could sleep.

Neither of the parents nor Millie could wait for the baby to wake up so they could explain the rules to him for his knew life.