Chapter 7: Talking to Olivia and Fitzgerald.

Huck's pov

It is finally the weekend.

I am so grateful that because if I had to deal with one more day with Tim’s team I was going to kill them.

Thankfully I didn’t and I had two days of not being around them.

Before I could go talk to Olivia and Fitzgerald about my last two weeks and run, I had to take Tim to his sister’s house so they can have there weekend together.

So once Tim was packed and ready, I drove him to Sarah’s house. Once I knew Tim was safely inside the house I drove to the white house where Olivia and Fitzgerald lived.

Once there, I got out of my car and walked into the white house were the security led me straight to Olivia and Fitzgerald.

And once I got inside the oval office I closed the door behind me, walked over to the couch and waited for Olivia or Fitzgerald to say something.

It was Olivia who started the conversation by asking "how has it been guarding Tim ?"

I sighed and said "well working for Tim is good for me but as for the rest of NCIS...well except for a Mr. Palmer, and Ducky.

I want to kill them all for how they are treating Tim, they are running him ragged with all the work they have him doing."

The man is so skinny that I can see his bones through his skin. And he is so stressed that he can’t even relax with how stressed he is.

I just need to know what to do if Tim decides to quit and hide himself from everyone, should I follow him or what I should do ?"

"Look Huck, we all know Tim will quit NCIS and he will run, and yes you follow him to where he is hiding and watch him until Olivia and I call and tell you we are ready for you to bring our baby home.

While we are talking about this I will give you a tranquilizer shot for you to give Tim when we need you to bring him to us."said Fitzgerald.

I smiled and said "ok I can do that !"

"How long Tim will let this continue before he decides to quit NCIS ?

I say at least two months before he can't do that anymore." said Olivia.

So for the rest of the weekend I talked to Olivia and Fitzgerald about our plan.

Sunday night I went back to Tim’s apartment knowing Sarah had brought him home.

I wasn’t looking forward to seeing the team and not being able to kill them without making someone disappointed in me.