Chapter 10: Huck's view on watching Tim in his Cabin

As I watched Tim set traps and make things to help him out in the woods I was impressed at how good he was doing on his own.

I was waiting for Olivia or Fitzgerald to call me and tell me they were ready for the baby but I knew it would take at least two months for them to get the nursery ready for Tim.

I watched Tim hunt and fish and take Jethro for his walks.

He never left the cabin unless he needed to buy Jethro some dog food or if he needed candles or anything else from town, but even then he only goes every two weeks or sometimes longer.

I would only eat when Tim would and the times that Tim did go to town I would call Olivia and Fitzgerald to let them know how Tim an I were doing.

I have been out here in the woods for almost four weeks and I look like the old version of me when Olivia first met me.

To tell the truth I liked looking like a homeless man, when I knew no one could see me or Tim.

He looked even more scruffy than me, and I couldn’t wait for Olivia and Fitzgerald to call me and tell me I could bring Tim home so that I could know he was being taken care of.

I owed Tim a lot for saving my Javi and Jerry because if anything happened to those two boys well I would be sad and want to kill people for no reason so someone could end my sad life without my boy or Jerry.

So I knew that what I was doing for Tim was right for him he needs love and care.

Right now I am setting me bed for the night because Tim was going to bed so that meant I could sleep and not worry about him getting into trouble.

Once I had everything ready for me to go to bed I laid down and fell asleep dreaming of killing Tim’s ex team mates.