Chapter 14 beginning of a new life.

When I woke up again I found out that yesterday wasn’t a nightmare, it was all true.

I was kidnapped by the president of the United States and his wife to be a baby, I didn’t want to be one but until I could make a plan to escape I knew I had to just make them believe that I just decided to let myself go and see where this would go.

So I just laid in the crib, waiting for someone to hear me whimpering.

It didn’t take long for one of my so called parents to hear me, and that was Olivia.

She walked over to me and said "hi baby ! I see you are awake.

Well let’s get you changed into a clean diaper and some different clothes."

So she did just that.

After she got me all dressed and ready for the day, she picked me up and carried me down, to the oval office where Fitz is at.

Once we got there, Olivia carried me to the baby bouncer that they strapped me down in yesterday.

She laid me down in it then she took all the straps and put them over me and strapped me down again.

When she was sure I wasn’t going to get out she walked over to Fitz and said "well Fitz I think we should get our boy hooked up with a bottle, to get him to fatten up so he doesn’t look so malnourished anymore.

I just wish we would have got to him sooner so he would be taller but I know we love him no matter what."

"Well of course honey we will love him no matter what, and I got his bottle here so all we have to do is feed him his bottle, then we just continue doing that until Tim is the weight we want him, or until the doctor tells us he is healthy once again."

So I got fed my first bottle, which I fought at first until I remembered my plan to let my kidnappers think I have truly become their baby.

So I had no choice but to let Olivia feed me the bottle.

After I was finished Olivia burped me, then she strapped me back in to the bouncer, this routine went on every day for about five months until one day they left me unstrapped, but they still watched me for another two months until I was left on my own.

I had a really good escape plan, I would go through my routine like I have every other day since my capture, then after both Olivia and Fitz left the room I would make my great escape but that would be tomorrow, because right now they are putting me in the crib for bedtime and I knew there was no way I could get out of the crib because it had an alarm on it that went off every time I touched it, so I laid in the crib knowing tomorrow I would be free.

With these thoughts on my mind I fell asleep.