Dealing with the Family

Luci's POV

The last few weeks have been great with Moony and he even gave me a nickname 'Wolfie'. We had transformed twice and our wolves got on well. His wolf seemed to know he turned me and treated me right. We had wolfs-bane potion every full moon.

Unlike Moony I had a tail and fur when I turned into a wolf. I looked like an over sized wolf with clawed hands and feet. I don't have many scars like Moony only a few on my arms and legs from playing to rough.

Harry and Hermione have kept in contact with me over the summer. In fact I was going to Hermione's for a sleepover the day before the Quidditch World Cup. Then we were going to the Weasleys to go to the Cup with them. Moony said I could go as it wasn't a full moon for an other week.

My family aren't happy with my disappearance and keep asking Harry about my whereabouts. But he hasn't told them and their to scared to punish him. Because they believe Sirius is a criminal and is his godfather. Which is only half true.

Sirius had stayed with Moony and I for a few days. He even spent a full moon with us and both my wolf & Lupin's accepted him. It was like we were a pack and we played together all night. I never let Smokey stay with us in our wolf forms. I didn't want him to get hurt because of us.

I decided to go with the Weasleys to collect Harry before going to Hermione's. Thinking it would ease my family's worry and stop them harassing Harry. And I had to face them sometime about being a witch. I wasn't planning on telling them about being a werewolf though.

"Time to go I think" Mr Weasley stated heading towards the fireplace. We were going to use the floo network. Not my favourite way to travel. Mr Weasley went first and the twins followed then Ron. I went last hoping to avoid any hassle my family would cause on our arrival.

But when I got there the living room was a mess and ash/soot was everywhere. My Mum wouldn't be pleased her couch was filthy. Harry spotted me and gave me a big hug "Luci want a happy surprise" he said. "Ron said you were with them for the day, but I didn't think you'd come here" Harry stated.

"Lucinda you are in so much trouble young lady" my Dad said. He looked angry,  Mum looked close to tears and Dudley looked shocked. The twins grabbed Harry's stuff and left leaving one of their sweets behind. Which Dudley noticed as Ron left through the fireplace.

"I came to say I love you and I won't be living here anymore" I told them. Before they could say anything Dudley's tongue began to grow. Due to the toffee he ate that the twins left behind. I grabbed the bag of my stuff Harry had packed for me. I had sent him a letter asking him to back some of my stuff.

Then I left using the fireplace leaving a letter behind for my family. Harry followed soon after and asked the twins about the lolly. When their father got back he scolded them threatening to tell their mother. But that's when Mrs Weasley entered the room "tell me want?" she asked.

Mr Weasley looked conflicted, I don't think he was really going to tell her. But he did she was furious scolding the twins. When they knew my brother was on a diet due to his weight. After saying goodbye to Harry and Ginny I left to go to Hermione's. With Mt Weasley's help, I think he just wanted to get away from Mrs Weasley until she calmed down. That or he wanted to ask them questions about muggle appliances.

A/N

Picture of Luci's wolf form above