*Chapter 1*

Hello, my name is Kc Lee Summers, I just turned 17 yrs old and currently live in Chicago. I celebrated my birthday alone and in the darkness of my bedroom and had a chocolate cupcake with a single red candle on top of it...I told myself with a fake smile and said make a wish Kc it's your birthday, and your family once again is out of the state having the time of their lives with your older sister and her very new and rich farm-boy husband were taking them on a fun-filled trip to Hawaii. I blew out the candle, wondering why people wished before blowing out the candles when your wishes never come true...

I didn't have a lot of friends, but I did have a few very good ones...they were Danielle, Rachel, and Sandy. We all had the same problem of being social outcasts, and quite alone except for each other. Unfortunately, they couldn't make it over for my birthday, so we all linked up for a group video chat, so they could all wish me a happy birthday, and that they all promised to get my presents to me  ASAP. They all told me they had to get ready for supper, so we all said our goodbyes and once again I was alone in the empty house.

 I was listening to Sully Erna the leader of Godsmack, a song called "Different Kind Of Tears". After it finished I decided to step up the beat a little louder and listened to "No Rest for The Wicked" and "Cryin' Like A Bitch". Then I switched out to KoRn, and listened to "Hushabye", "Beat It Upright", "Creep", and "Eaten Up Inside". Even after listening to some of my favorite songs, I still was extremely depressed and once had the thought of suicide...but then I remembered my two songs "Hey Stoopid", by Alice Cooper, and "Suicide Machine", by Criss Angel...after listening to them I quickly changed my mind and took a shower and turned out the lights and tried to get some sleep, waiting for another day to come and go.

Just as I was falling asleep, the phone rang...so I turned on the lamp and walked down to the hall where the phone was located. I picked it up and answered with a mild yawn...of course, it was my mother Diane...she wanted to know how my day went and if I got all the chores done that she had left for me to do on her list. I very irritatingly told her yes, then asked her if that's all she wanted to say to me...she paused for a moment then asked me what else would I want her to say to me, other than good night? I stayed silent for a while pissed off for the fact that my own mother forgot about my birthday today. But then again,  so did my father and sister. So I just told her nevermind, and said night and hung up on her and went back to my room, outted the lights and went to sleep.