*Chapter 22*

I was trying to sleep and Criss was fondling and man-handling me...the more I wanted him to behave, the more he acted up...he grabbed my spaghetti strap shirt with his teeth and gave a tug on it...I looked up at him with a childish grin and told him to quit...he turned his head with his teeth still clamped on my shirt, then I heard a rip and my shirt was off...he spit it out and it landed on Lynn's old mannequin that was being stored in the spare bedroom. he sensually rubbed his magical hands down my chest and along my waist...I faced him and kissed his neck, then moved up to his ear and gently placed my tongue around the edge and began nibbling on it gently, as he was rubbing my breast.

He trailed his hands to my waist and slowly unsnapped my jeans...I became a little nervous as he removed them, but I allowed it. I put my hands down his chest and went for his jeans...but as I unbuttoned and unzipped him, he gazed deep into my eyes with his very sexy and lustful hazel eyes, and told me how much he needed me...right now...he finished by ripping off his jeans and slowly but eagerly crawled on top of me, for neither one of us were wearing our undergarments for we spent all our time earlier in the pool...and got into position and delve deep into me, I moaned from the extreme pleasure he gave to me...every time with him was like the first time...always keeping me guessing. The ecstasy he gave me never seemed to weaken...he loved me for hours, before he slowed down from complete exhaustion...once he stopped he playfully fell on me and drowned me with kisses...we were covered in each other's sweet and sticky sweat...but as he wiped the sweat from my brow, he told me he loved every moment with me...I held him very close to me and told him in between tears that I loved him so very much. Then he crawled off of me and curled up beside me and said it was snuggle time...I crawled into his arms and we both fell asleep in each other's embrace.

JD and Rachel walked into the room to see if either of us were planning on coming out for dinner, or if we were going to sleep through dinner, and then want a midnight snack...but as soon as she noticed Criss was naked and majorly exposed she blushed and backed up out of the room and asked JD to ask us instead...JD walked in and woke Criss up...Criss just turned away by rolling over with me still in his arms and told him to go away...JD, just laughed and gave Criss a brotherly pat, and said way to go, little brother...Criss grabbed the extra pillow and threw it at JD, and told him to shut the damn door. I gave an exhausted smile and kissed Criss on the nose...he just kept his eyes closed and playfully patted me on the ass and kissed my neck and told me to go back to sleep.

It was around 11:30 at night when Criss woke up hungry...I was still sleepy, for he wore me completely out. Right, when he got up, he remembered he wasn't at his house...he crawled back in bed and asked me where we were at...I in between yawns told him JD's house. Criss kissed me and asked me if I wanted to go home with him...I turned around and told him it was a little late to be driving all the way back to the house. He was putting his jeans on, and said yeah, for that was his home...and it seemed more fitting to have his girlfriend/fiance stay at his house and not his brother's.

I got up and dressed, then we both quietly went down the stairs and headed out the door...he opened my door for me, then jumped in, and turned the ignition over and he drove me in the direction of his humble abode. I wanted to take it as a good sign for my relationship with him.

Criss gave me a sweet smile and placed my hand in his, then grabbed a few slices of pizza he had in the fridge, then ran me up the stairs to the bedroom. Criss approached me, and kissed me passionately once more, and asked for a moonlight skinny dip in the pool, for it was very hot in Vegas this night. I let out a squeal and raced him to the back yard...he slid the doors open and turned on the under the water lights in the pool...then we both stripped down and jumped in...for he taught me very well how to swim. We played around for a few hours, then he got very intimate with me, where he ended up making out with me in the pool...Criss was the most romantic and passionate guy I had ever met...and he had such an addictive charm to him, that I couldn't resist.

It was around 2:00 a.m. when he helped me out of the pool, and carried me to his master bedroom...he snuggled next to me and whispered very sweetly in my ear for the first time since I had been with him that he never loved anyone as much as he loved me, tears swelled up in my eyes and I turned to face him and I kissed him as passionately as I could and told him I loved him more than words could say...then we both drifted off to sleep. All that night I had dreams of living the rest of my life with him and having several children with him. But every dream I had ended up scary about my parents coming and taking me away from him.