*Chapter 5*

Right as I walked in the Official Mindfreak Store, very strong vibes pulsated through my entire body!! Everywhere I looked I seen my hero!! But the first thing I did was I went to the couch and took a seat, and just breathed it all in...knowing that Criss sat in this exact spot many times...and now I was sitting in it!! Rachel and Sandy were looking around admiring the cool merchandise...but not being able to decide on what to buy. I jumped up and started taking pictures of all his cool Mindfreak artifacts that he had hanging up on the walls...then I went up to his "Submerged" tank and touched it with great admiration, then took a selfie standing next to it!! Sandy went up to me and grabbed my phone, and took pictures of me next to his awesome demonstration pieces he had on display throughout the store.

After the pictures, I went on my own little shopping spree...I bought all the Mindfreak merchandise I could afford! I bought a hat, wristband, 5 different shirts, the sweater and pants set, and every piece of Criss Angel jewelry I could find. I also grabbed a Mindfreak clock, coffee cup, shot glass, and 3 decks of Mindfreak playing cards. Then I headed over to the posters...I grabbed at least 6 different ones for my walls back home. Rachel thought I was never going to stop buying...Sandy told me I needed to save some of the money for Criss Angel's Believe store...I quickly stopped and agreed, and paid for all my Mindfreak stuff. The lady at the register just gave me a crazy look, wondering what was wrong with me, buying one of each item in the store...I gave her a very serious stare and told her I was not just a huge fan...but I was totally in love with my Mindfreak!! 

As we all walked out of the store, Rachel and Sandy said they couldn't believe that I said that out loud in his store!...I told them both it was a spur of the moment kinda thing. We went back to our room to unload all of our items we bought, just to go back down to buy some more from the Believe Store. Once we were in the elevators again, Sandy caught a glimpse of Lance Burton, and said she really wanted an autograph from him...so Rachel and I ran him down with her and he was so nice in a cocky sort of way...and ended up autographing all of us, and showing us a little card magic...Sandy used her phone and recorded it all.

After our run in with the Amazing Lance Burton, we all decided on heading outside of the Luxor and really giving ourselves a Grand Tour of Las Vegas! We walked all along The Vegas Strip...taking pictures of anything that caught our eyes...Then we headed to Freemont Street where everything was just under a dollar. Rachel finally piped up and said we should head to the home of the famous son of Vegas Wayne Newton! Just to take some pictures and to say we walked by Casa De Shenandoah, near the corner of Sunset and Pecos. So we took a cab ride and went up to Mr. Las Vegas's Ranch and took pictures...We all were shocked when he came up and gave us the grand tour personally, he offered to go horseback riding and then took us for a visual tour in his very awesome car collection...where I took a picture of Steve Mcqueens car!! We all took pictures with him and gladly accepted his autographed 5 by 6 picture he handed each of us.

We said our goodbyes to him and said it was time to visit the gorgeous setting of Siegfried & Roy's Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat. I really enjoyed taking photos of the very breathtakingly beautiful White Lions, and the white tigers. One of the workers there even let us each feed the dolphins...and in return we each got a kiss from them...it was so thrilling!! But we had many other stops to visit before it got late...so our next stop was going to be...The one and only Circus,Circus!! the best amusement park around!! After paying for our daily tickets...Sandy and I went on every ride from the slowest to the fastest! Rachel went on all of them, but she said no to the giant Roller coaster, she said that was her stopping point...so she took pictures of me and Sandy as we rode on it!!! After the first time around I totally wanted to go again...I became a true adrenaline junkie...but Rachel pointed at the watch and I slowly walked away from it.

It was now getting a little late, so we headed back to The Luxor, to finish our evening close to our rooms. So we put our money together to first watch the Carrot-Top Show, which I have to admit I enjoyed more than my friends...I thought he was hilarious...but than again it was also his wild and crazy hair, that I strangely liked. After his show, we all three decided on watching the Blue Man Group show, with their amazing music, video, and lighting displays...It was not bad but I personally liked the Carrot-Top Comedy show more...Once the Blue Man Group Show was over it was still only 8:00 so we decided on going out to the Mirage and catch the Animal Magic of Siegfried and Roy, and their amazing show...which was a highlight of the evening...so enchanting...after the show, we even got to get their autographs and took pictures with them...which was all going in my scrapbook I was making.

Right When we made it back to our rooms, I took my shoes off and crashed...and I didn't get up until the next day...I was beat from all the excitement, and fun....Sandy and Rachel pretty much did the same thing when they got into their rooms...only they gave a little more effort and got into their pajamas. But I still dreamt of meeting my Mindfreak....and hoping he was a sweet as I dreamed he was.