*Chapter 3*

We were now on the bus and I thought it was rather funny for Sandy and Rachel both wanted the window seat...so they raced each other for it and they ended up sitting on each others laps...finally I told them to call it as I flipped a coin...Sandy called tails, and it landed on heads, so Rachel got the window first, but said when we stopped for a fill-up and soda stop she would let Sandy ride next to the window, then take turns from then on...me I didn't care where I sat as long as I was headed to Vegas to see Criss Angel!!! I just put my earbuds in and listened to KoRn, Godsmack, and Criss Angel songs until my Mp3 Player died, then I had to wait until I got to a place where I could plug it in and charge it.

Rachel's cell hardly ever stopped ringing, her over protective parent's were constantly checking up on her...to the point it drove us all crazy!! So she made the excuse saying her battery was low, and that she couldn't recieve any more calls until she recharged her phone back up...It worked for about 2 hours, then my phone began to ring...it was definitly not my family...it was Rachel's mom calling to ask if she could talk to her...Sandy quickly turned her phone off, with a smirk. After Rachel hung up, she turned my phone off as well...and we all decided it was nap time...for we had a very long bus ride ahead of us...

The bus made a stop just before hitting the Nevada state line, and asked anyboby if they needed to stretch their legs and go relieve themselves before we started off again...Sandy quickly woke us both up and asked to come with her into the station to go to the restrooms, and possibly get something to snack on and some soda's...so while Sandy was in the bathroom, Rachel and I were getting all the junk food we liked, and Sandy grabbed a Diet Coke, I grabbed a Cherry Coke, and Rachel grabbed a Vanilla Coke, but also got us each a bottled water.

We were almost at our destination, but we were getting very excited, but bored with the bus ride at the same time...so we played a word game until we came up to a very familiar sign...

so we played a word game until we came up to a very familiar sign

It was larger than we all thought it would be

It was larger than we all thought it would be...and we never thought we'd actually get to see it in person! Our phones were back on and we were in major picture and selfie mode...Rachel began sending them to her parents...I sent the same pictures to my sister just to rub it in a little bit...letting my family know they weren't the only ones that could go on a fun trip...Sandy sent her pictures to her brother....The bus then began asking where everyone would like to be dropped off, most of them wanted the Belagio Hotel and Casino...but beens we wanted The Luxor...we had to wait our turn...for it was the last Hotel on the strip, from the direction the bus was heading...but it was so worth the wait...when we finally got off the bus and walked up to the doors it was absolutely breathtaking!!! We were in no hurry to go in though so we carried our duffles, and took pictures of each other in front of The Mindfreak's billboard like poster...

when we finally got off the bus and walked up to the doors it was absolutely breathtaking!!! We were in no hurry to go in though so we carried our duffles, and took pictures of each other in front of The Mindfreak's billboard like poster

After we walked in the Resort, we headed for the sign-in counter...the lady asked how we were paying for our stay...we all handed her our tickets simultanously...she gave a slight smile and handed us our room keys...We couldn't believe it!! We each had our own room, and they were right next to each other! I looked at my room key and fell in love with it immediately for it had Criss Angel's face on it, along with his word BELIEVE...my 2 friends said I was silly...being that obsessed over him...we all three adored him, but my friend's also like other magicians as well...me I was just head over hills Crazy, Drunk, in Love with Mindfreak...is how my girlfriends would always put it nicely to me.

We made it to our floor and into our rooms...which were gorgeous!! I quickly got settled in and really wanted to take a nap, before I got into exploring and partying mode...Sandy and Rachel agreed, and we sat our phone alarms identical to each others and said we'd clean up after our nap then get dressed up, and have some fun!!