*Chapter 9*

As Criss and I were in the elevator, he complimented me on how amazing I looked, and I knew for sure I was bright red again. But I was too excited about going down to the LAX with Criss Angel!!! And that he wanted me! Of all people to dance with him!! I was jumping inside my skin...and my heart literally stopped when he reached for my hand as the elevator door opened! I could have just died and gone to heaven right there!

As he walked me into the LAX club, it seemed like everyone was staring at me...which made me freeze up and want to run and hide...but Criss squeezed my hand and whispered to me to lighten up...that they weren't staring at me, they were probably staring at him. He was very good at ignoring the huge crowds, but I wasn't...I was really never one of the partying types. But Criss swung me onto the dance floor and began to dance with me, I was a little nervous for I never danced with anyone before...but he was a very strong leader, that could lead anyone on the dancefloor.

After dancing with him to the music I kind of eased up, when I saw my friends were near me, I really began to enjoy this very awesome dance with my Hero/Crush Mindfreak!...but the entire night I was like in a dream state....I really couldn't believe where I was and who I was actually dancing with! After a few hours of dancing he offered to buy me a drink, I hesitated but Sandy and Rachel both shooed me with their hands and told me to go have a drink with him...of course without Criss noticing them doing it.

I placed my hand in his and said why not?...he gave me that to-die-for-smile and said great...then we both sat at the bar and he ordered for us and handed it to me...I nervously looked at it before placing it to my lips...for I never had an alcoholic beverage before either. He noticed my hesitation and asked me if I was ok...I embarrassingly admit to him that this was going to be my first drink I ever tried. Criss looked deep into my eyes, and placed my drink back on the bar...then said that I didn't have to drink if I didn't want too. I thanked him for making me feel secure about pressuring me into doing things...but I simply said there was a first time for everything, and slowly sipped the drink. Then out of the blue, I asked him if he'd show me something...he looked at me blankly...then gave me a smile and asked if I really wanted him to show me here...for a split second I thought he was giving me a little sexual humor...then he said alright, that he'd show me something now...if...I'd show him something a little later.

I looked at him very shocked, when I saw the look on his face, I really believe he was serious about it...so just to keep it amusing, I said deal....he sat me on the bar stool and spun me around, then grabbed a beer bottle and he was going to make this entire bottle of beer disappear...just like that, as he snapped his fingers...and he did!! he drank the entire bottle without taking one breather! And it was gone within 5 swallows!...which was a feat all in itself. Then he showed me the metal beer cap, and the bottle for me to check out....but I already knew he was going to show me the "Ultimate Penetration Effect" but I wanted to see it in person...I could never get tired of him performing any of his magic. He quickly slammed the cap into the side of the bottle and just like magic! It was inside the bottle without any openings in the bottle at all! He humorously handed the bottle to me and asked me not to sell that on Ebay.

I sat the bottle down and reached for his hand, then offered him another dance...he accepted gladly...we got on the dancefloor once again, and were dancing to a somewhat fast song which was fine...then suddenly the music got real slow...I began to move back to the bar, but Criss wrapped his arm around my waist, wanting to dance....he pulled me very close, and sweetly serenaded me across the floor...during that song, I seen or heard no one else in the club...it was like it was just me and him dancing on a cloud around the stars. The song was halfway through when I found myself laying on his shoulder...I blushed to myself, but I stayed for he didn't seem to mind at all. I did, however, see Rachel and Sandy watching me and they both gave me two thumbs up...then went back to dancing and having a good time with their dates for the night.

After the song was over, I looked up at him and he lightly brushed my hair from my face and asked me if I would like to go somewhere grab a quick bite to eat...for he totally forgot about dinner. I smiled up at him and told him I'd love too, but then asked what about Johnny?...and was anyone looking in on him...Criss just gave me a reassuring smile and said his mom was upstairs looking after him until he gets there, then she will go back downstairs to her room. I was glad he wanted food, for the high heels I was wearing were really starting to hurt. He took me to Taco's and Tequila, where he ordered the food, but quickly asked me if he could order it to go...and if I wouldn't mind eating up in his room with him, for his mom was probably really tired and wanting to go to her room. I thought about it for a second, then told him that would be fine.

Criss made the order and said he'd take it to go, then paid for it...he carried the meal in one hand, and had my hand in his other hand...I pressed the elevator button for the top floor...he pulled me out of the elevator and to his door, but he playfully said beens both of his hands were full, I'd have to get his room key, which was in his back pocket. I went for his pocket and as I reached in, he gave a satisfying moan and playfully said just a little lower. I was so embarrassed by his sexual sense of humor, but I just laughed with him...trying to hide my embarrassment.

I pushed the door open, and he quietly turned on the living room light and sat the food on the coffee table next to the sofa. Dimitra came out of Johnny's room and told Crisstopher it was about time he got back, she was wanting to go to bed hours ago...so she just took a snooze next to her grandson. Criss kissed his mom on the cheek and apologized, then walked her to the door. She looked at me and asked him a question, and Criss just gave her a smile and said nothing. Criss walked back in the room, and shut the door, then plopped on the sofa, and told me to make myself comfortable...I sat down next to him, and he served the food, he jumped up suddenly and grabbed two glasses, and a bottle from the fridge...he poured it and handed me one of the glasses. We both ate in a sort of silence. After eating, he tossed the trash in the can, and put the Wine back into the fridge. He looked right at me and boldly stated...that he wanted to go to bed....with me...

(pic of Criss and Sully at the Club)

(pic of Criss and JD at the Club)