*Chapter 7*

I was strangely up first the next morning...but Rachel came knocking shortly after I got dressed. When she came in, I noticed the dress she was wearing, that was her party dress, she gave me a slight smile, and said she was officially in party mode...she wanted to have fun, drink a little, and really wanted to find a cute guy to dance with! When she saw I was wearing jeans and a shirt, she pulled me into the bathroom and told me to let her work her magic on me...when she got finished with my makeup, I looked like a different person...then she ran across the hall and woke Sandy up and told her to get ready for we were going to party all day today! Sandy came out in a sexy black dance dress, and said with a smile..."way ahead of ya girl!" then Rachel looked through her dresses and Sandy's spare dresses deciding which one I would look the best in...I personally didn't like wearing dresses...just for the fact, I had a low self-esteem and thought my body wasn't fit for a dress.

Rachel ended up picking a red dress for me...I felt really insecure, but they both said I looked fabuluso, and to stop fidgeting. So I gave into my best friends and told them I'd wear the silly thing...Rachel and Sandy checked out all the clubs around and decided to go to more than just one of them...the first stop was going to be "Curves" which was a real hotspot...we all danced with many hot guys, but none of them were really my type...but we all had fun, Sandy was becoming bored with those surroundings so we decided to head to the LAX Club at The Luxor, where I was really hoping to catch a glimpse of my Angel!! For I heard that was one of his favorite places to hang. But that didn't happen...but I actually danced with Carrot-Top, he remembered me from when we ran into each other from the elevator...Sandy didn't understand why I made a goof of myself to dance with him, but I told her he was very nice, just very clutsy and silly at heart. Rachel understood whole-heartedly, but her eyes were traveling somewhere else...After dancing with Carrot-Top I told Rachel and Sandy I needed to take a break...so as they danced away, I left the LAX to head to the quietness of the lobby to relax a few minutes, before going to the restroom.

I came out of the restroom, and heard a child crying hysterically, not too far from the fountain. I looked around to see if I could see any people, but the lobby was empty and quiet. I walked over to him and knelt down and asked him if he was alright...and where his mommy and daddy was...he looked up at me with large sad puppy eyes, with waterfalls pouring out of each one. I pulled out my hankie and wiped his face, and offered to help him find his parents. He crawled in my lap, and held on with a death grip. Then he looked at me and said me name Jawney.

I smiled down at him and told him my name was Kc, and that it was nice to meet him. He giggled back. But I was a little afraid, for I had no idea where to look for his folks. I called Sandy and Rachel on their cell phones and said I needed their help ASAP...and just said Major Crisis! Rachel got the idea and ran out of the LAX...Sandy was getting it on pretty good with a very handsome guy and he said his name was Salvatore Paul Erna...but she could just call him Sully.

Rachel ran up to me, and Johnny held on to me tighter than ever, Rachel looked at his little sad face and her heart melted, and asked where I got him from? I told her he lost his folks...and he needs our help to find them...Rachel agreed hastily and she ran back into the LAX, to get Sandy. The guy Rachel was eye-balling noticed her and followed her out of the club...he took one look at her and was hooked. He tapped on her shoulder and asked if she would dance with him...Rachel smiled and said she'd love to, but she needed to help her friend find the parent's of an adorable lost little boy first...then she'd definitely take that dance offer. He grabbed her hand and offered to help. Sandy drug her new boy-toy towards the exit door as well and said let's go searching.

But as soon as Rachel's new friend seen the little boy tightly holding her friend, he knew who he belonged too. He ran over to him and grabbed him and asked if he was alright...Johnny smiled and said UnklJD...in a garbled talk/giggle mixture. I looked at him and said is he yours...JD, said in a way yes, that he was his Uncle. Rachel looked at him and asked him for his name...he reached his hand out and said his name was JD. I took a closer look at him and my alarm bells all went off at once!!! Holy hell! You are Criss Angel's big brother!! JD looked at me and said yeah I am...and my little brother is going to want to thank you personally for finding his son.

Wait a minute....Criss Angel has a son!?? Sandy, Rachel, and I all had our jaws dropped to the ground...JD, simply said Crisstopher wanted some of his life private...but how do you do that when you are so damned famous..Johnny reached back for my and said want pwetty lady hold...JD put him back in my arms, and gave me a grin...and said sorry but I think you have a new boyfriend, as JD pointed to Lil' Johnny...JD didn't know how right he was...Johnny had an instant bond with me, for what reason I will never know. Rachel stood next to JD, as he called his brother and told him Johnny decided to go for a stroll through the lobby and picked himself out a hot date for the night...he took a hold and refuses to let go...Criss gave a slight chuckle over the phone and said he'd be right down.

Criss gave a slight chuckle over the phone and said he'd be right down