*Chapter 2*

I woke up early the next morning to watch my idol and hero Criss Angel:Mindfreak on A&E...beens I was still feeling depressed as I watched him perform, I was mindlessly writing in my notebook, and when I read it, I realized that I was writing a letter to Criss....sort of like a penpal letter. After I ate some cornflakes, I decided to mail it off, just for the hell of it.

My friend's Rachel and Sandy came over after lunch and handed me my birthday gifts from them...Rachel got me a very beautiful Criss Angel spaghetti strap shirt with his face on it, and a necklace with his logo on it...Sandy got me a huge poster of him pre-framed and bought me his music cd Criss Angel System 2 in the Trilogy, the one I didn't have yet...I loved them all and gave them each a hug and we all went into the house to listen to his cd while playing cards with his official Mindfreak deck. They stayed with me as long as they could until their parents told them to head back home.

So once again I was alone...two more lonely and boring days went by...without my folks even calling to see if I was still alive...but I didn't care, I liked the solitude from them. After I took my morning shower and finished breakfast, I ran out to the mailbox and riffled through the bills and newspapers...then a letter to me floated to the ground by my feet, and as I picked it up...I stood there in a mild shock...is was an answer to my letter I wrote days ago to Criss Angel...I looked around to see if some of my friends were around trying to pull my leg by answering my letter then putting it in the mailbox for me to believe it was from him...but I saw no one around, I quickly ran to the house, and opened it and began flipping the letter out of its envelope and a small photo fell out on the table, along with 3 tickets to Criss Angel's Mindfreak Live at the Luxor Hotel & Casino Resort in Las Vegas!! I tried to sit in the chair but missed and fell flat on my ass on the floor!! I couldn't believe it!! Tickets to see the Mindfreak in PERSON!!!

After I read the letter, towards the end of it...it read 'Maybe this will enlighten your spirits' and I hope to see you at my show...truly yours, CA. P.S. bring some friends...My heart stopped when I saw his official Mindfreak Seal on the back of the letter...I quickly ran to my room and packed my duffle bag, and quickly called my two best friends Rachel and Sandy if they could possibly talk their folks into letting them join me on an adventure...Sandy's parents were very happy for her to go with me, finally, after hours of all three of us begging Rachel's family, they gave in and said alright, but only for as long as the tickets are good for, after the 3 weeks, she was to be back home. We both followed Rachel to her room and helped her pack for Vegas...none of us knew what to wear or pack, for we had never been to Vegas before, so we just tossed a bit of everything in our bags...We all spent the night at Sandy's house for it was the closest to the Greyhound bus, that would take us to our destination.