*Chapter 16*

Criss woke up early the next morning with me wrapped in his arms...he leaned a little further over me and seen Johnny wrapped in my arms...he snickered a little at how adorable we looked...he reached around me and took a picture of Johnny and me with his phone, then made it his background screen...then he hopped up and got dressed, he ordered breakfast and waiters brought it up to his suite...he went back into the bedroom and quietly woke Johnny up to get him dressed and give him some breakfast. I slowly woke up and noticed I was alone in the room...I jumped into the shower real quick, and then got dressed to see Criss holding Johnny on his lap and eating breakfast, while Johnny was drinking orange juice out of his sippy cup.

Johnny squealed morning to me, as I walked in the room...Criss slid over on the sofa, and him and Johnny both patted the seat next to them, I sat down next to them, and Johnny handed me his sippy cup offering me a drink...I pretended to take a sip, and told him thank you...he gave me an ear to ear grin...then handed me a piece of toast Criss smeared some jelly on it for me, and I ate it...I told Criss I wasn't really hungry...Criss just looked at me and said Johnny isn't going to be happy unless we share his breakfast with him. So I went with it and ate the toast.

Criss lifted Johnny off his lap, and told him and me, that he had a huge day planned for us...for he wanted to take us on a fun filled trip before Shaunyl got there to take Johnny back to Australia...and hopefully not try to take Johnny away from him permanently...for he needed another day in court like he needed a hole in his head...but for his baby boy...he'd go to hell and fight the devil himself, then come back and piss on his grave. Before we three walked out of the room, I asked Criss if we could invite my friends to go with us...without looking at me he said absolutely, the more the merrier.

I called Sandy and asked her if she and Sully would like to join us on a fun trip...I heard Sully in the background saying hell yeah...Criss was on the phone with JD, asking him if he, Dimi, and Rachel would like to join in on the fun...he said sure, for Dimi would love going on a fun trip. So we all met up in the parking lot at the Luxor, and hopped into Criss's trick'd up Hummer, and headed to California to go to DisneyLand. After hours of driving with the guy's taking turns, we finally pulled up in the huge parking lot...Dimi and Johnny both were totally excited about getting on some rides...I grabbed my camera to take some photos.

Sully and Sandy went on every scary ride they could think of...it was hilarious watching the looks on their faces as they were on Mr. Toads Wild Ride...Rachel took pictures of them, and took a lot more pictures of JD and his little girl...for she was growing so attached to them both, that she really wanted to be a permanent part of their family, and lives. I thought it was awesome, for her and JD made a very cute couple...and Criss knew his big brother was really head over hills for Rachel...but he was just afraid to tell her how he really felt...and Criss made it his duty to make JD, tell Rachel how he felt, before she was gone from his life.

Johnny was absolutely ecstatic when he was on the rides, but I wanted to take some pictures so I got Criss to take Johnny on some rides so I could take some photos of them together...Johnny was real excited when he got to see Mickey Mouse...throughout the day Johnny got sick a few times, but luckily Criss and I came prepared for it, with many changes of clothes for Johnny and us...for we knew we would be holding him most of the time. I got a little nervous when Criss wanted to take Johnny to the Reptile House, but Johnny seemed to like it...so I kept the pictures going. During the fun trip, we pretty much stayed separated from our friends until Johnny stated he was hungwy...Criss texted his brother and told him to meet us at the food court...while I was trying to get Sandy to answer, but she didn't so I figured her and Sully were still getting their adrenaline fixes on the rides. Criss finally got a hold of Sully and told him to get his short, silly ass, and his girlfriend to the food court, if they wanted to eat with us. We all heard Sully laughing in the background and telling Criss his short silly ass was on its way to food, and his sexy girlfriend was right behind him. Criss hung up his phone and told us they were on their way.