*Chapter 6*

I got up to a rude awakening the next day....my girlfriends were banging on my door, I lazily unlocked it and told them I was totally wasted. They each gave me a devilish smirk, and told me to shake it off!! For today was going to another fun filled experience...and for me to make sure that my camera was fully charged. I went into the bathroom and splashed water on my face...then slowly go dressed wearing my new Criss Angel denim, and his Affliction shirt that I bought from his store. Then for the finishing touch, I placed my Mindfreak beanie hat on.

Rachel and Sandy each grabbed an arm and we all three headed downstairs to the lobby. It kinda took me off guard, when we headed out the Luxor doors...Rachel paid the cab and we headed towards Highland Drive, right when we hit that road...I knew instantly where we were heading!! I gave Rachel and Sandy each a bear hug and an excited squeal of delight....We were headed to Danny the Count of Count's Kustoms!! One of my favorite television shows on the History channel called Counting Cars. I couldn't believe it! I was actually going to get to meet Danny, Ryan, Horny Mike, and Roli!! and maybe even get a picture and autographs from them!

Sandy and Rachel couldn't believe how excited I was! For I knew they weren't much into car guys and watching shows where they put vehicles together...because I didn't like the shows either...Counting Cars was my only acception! The only car show I would watch...and that was just because I loved all the crew members.

The Taxi pulled up, and parked the car and said he'd wait for us to finish. I was so excited I actually ran to the doors to get in...just to flattened yet again by Kevin...the one on the team I really didn't care for much, but was happy to see him anyway. He just looked down at me like I wasn't suppose to be there. He didn't even offer to help me up...But as I tried to pull myself up I felt a pair of strong arms pull me to my feet...Rachel and Sandy looked up and saw Danny and he was larger and more intimidating in person than he was on his show...He gave a cynical grin and asked me if I was alright...I told him no damage done...Kevin rudely interrupted my ogling and asked me in a ordering fashion what we were doing here...I showed him and Danny my camera and asked for a picture and maybe some autographs from him and his team...Kevin just rolled his eyes and walked back to the office...Danny said it wasn't everyday he had 3 beautiful young girls coming to a car shop for pictures and autographs, but he would be tickled to take us on his personal tour of the shop and all his wicked rides...I leaped with excitement, and totally empty minded reached up and kissed Danny on the cheek...and Rachel got it on her phone...Sandy had nothing to say...she was speechless when she saw me do that. Danny didn't seem to mind though. After the main tour, meeting the team, and getting alot of pictures, and autographs from all of them... Rachel and Sandy got tired of listening to car stories...me I could stand there forever and listen to Danny talking about all his wicked rides.

Rachel and Sandy told me they were going back to the Casino, to grab some lunch...I told them I was coming, but out of the blue Danny The Count actually offered to take me to my hotel personally in his awesome Trick'd up truck! I was all over his offer!! Sandy just rolled her eyes and followed Rachel to the cab.