*Chapter 10*

Rachel and JD were sitting in the Mindfreak Store, talking and really getting to know one another...and really bonding. Sandy and Sully were still in the LAX dancing, kissing, and having a blast, he made her blush a lot as well when he started whispering dirty in her ear...but she loved it. JD told Rachel about his 7-year-old daughter Dimi, just to see how she would react...but Rachel asked him if she would get to meet her sometime. He gave her a gentle smile and said when Lynn left him...Dimi stayed with him...so chances were very high if she decided to go out with him, that she would be seeing a lot of her. Rachel gave a reassured smile, knowing that he was really interested in a longer relationship with her, that she piped up that she would love that.

Meanwhile, back upstairs in Criss's room, he was back on the couch next to me dangerously close to me, and moving his hands toward me...I wanted him, but he was so domineering and intimidating, that I shied away from him a little as he approached me. He stopped, and asked me if he was moving too fast for me...I gave him an uneasy expression, but I moved closer...afraid if I said he was moving a little fast, that he'd want me to leave...and I didn't want to leave from his side...I loved being that close to him. I moved in and kissed his neck very softly.

Criss looked deep into my light blue eyes, and moved in closer and gently placed his hand on the side of my face and neck...and gently placed his lips on mine...they were extremely soft, moist, and smooth. After the first kiss, my butterflies flew out of me, and my heart literally skipped a beat. He gave me his amazing smile, and kissed me again, only this time it was a little deeper and more lustful. 

Back down to the LAX club Sandy and Sully were now out of the club and heading up to his suite, which was on the floor just below where Criss's room was. He was definitely in the mood for some hot action, and Sandy was very hot for him as well. Sully picked her up and was kissing her hotly while they were walking to his door, he slid the key in and kicked the door open, and before they even made it to the bedroom Sandy had most of his clothes off him, admiring his sexy tattoo's...but Sully was to distracted by trying to get his new girl out of that very sexy black dress. Sandy peeled her dress off for him, and he crawled in the bed posing for her, so she could see him when she came out of the bathroom. Sandy came out in just her undergarments and when she saw he was in his birthday suit she squealed and jumped to him...they made out hot and heavy for hours before he got intimate.

Sully pulled Sandy on top of him and she played hop on pop for 3 hours...then when Sully was very ready, he roughly but playfully rolled her over and he took control and drove her like a hammer on a bed of nails...when they both finally climaxed, Sully was so exhausted from extreme over exertion, that he collapsed on top of her, and gave her a huge hickey on her neck, then fell asleep with his head laying on her chest. Sandy stayed awake a while longer playing in his hair, and feeling completely relaxed knowing she had a very wickedly awesome man in her life...hopefully for a long time.

JD was taking his meeting a little more slowly, for he was insecure on how Rachel would react knowing he had been married before and has a daughter...but Rachel was a very secure and motivated female...and she really adored JD with his sweet, and gentle disposition. And if she wanted something to happen she'd have to start the fire herself, so as he was explaining his insecurities...Rachel reached up to him and kissed him very romantically. JD realized he totally underestimated this lovely girl, and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her back just as passionately. Rachel then asked him if he'd like to come up to her room. He thought on it a moment, then made a quick phone call asking Costa if Dimi could just stay the night with him...when he told his big brother no problem...JD hung up and told Rachel he'd love to join her in her room.

Rachel opened her door, and playfully pulled JD into the room, she told him to make himself comfortable as she slipped into something more comfortable. JD went to the fridge, and asked if he could borrow a coke...Rachel said sure, and while he was in there to grab her one too. When Rachel came out in her very airy nighty, JD had a moment of mouth watering desire. But he held himself back...Rachel sat down next to him on the couch, and snuggled up next to him and asked him if he wanted to watch a movie with her...he said yea sure...she turned on the tv, but never really watched it at all, instead she was kissing on his neck, very lightly...until JD couldn't resist anymore, and he turned to her and locked his lips with hers. Rachel rubbed her hands up and down his strong body, while he was kissing his way down her neck...JD asked if he could remove his shirt, and Rachel without saying a word peeled it off for him...then she softly grabbed his hands and stood up and pulled him into the bedroom. JD was very turned on, at the fact a young beautiful girl actually wanted something to do with him...as she pulled him on the bed, he removed his jeans...they made out very slowly and lovingly for most of the night...then just snuggled together, and went to sleep...for JD didn't want to move too fast and lose out completely...he wanted to see if he could find true love with her.

he wanted to see if he could find true love with her