*Chapter 25*

JD and Rachel came back from their honeymoon and couldn't believe what Criss and I went through when we told them, about my parents following Criss to Serenity...and that my mother was still on the loose, but I didn't think she would cause any problems...for my father was the one with the demented issues...my mom just didn't have the strength to leave him.

Criss said none of it mattered for it was all over with, and soon I would be his wife and a permanent member of his family...and he would never let anyone take anything away from me again...I told him I loved him so much...and that I had a surprise for him...but I was going to tell him later. JD and Rachel were glad to be back home, for they both missed Dimi very much and just wanted to relax and spend a quiet evening with their daughter at home watching some movies together. So Criss and I told them goodbye and we headed to the Luxor so Criss could get ready for his Believe Show...I got to watch from the stage as he performed all his magical wonders...which left the crowd awestruck and mesmerized.

Criss jumped off the stage and told everyone in the audience that he was getting married to the loveliest girl he had ever met, and how much he truly loved me. Then he called me out but I was too afraid to come out...so he made s scene and told his audience that she was scared to come out...so he ran behind the curtain, and carried me out in his arms...and told everyone that I was the future Mrs. Mindfreak....everyone stood up and cheered, then Criss said thank you all and goodnight!!

Rachel and Sandy were my maids of honor, Dimi was the flower girl, and Klayton Scott was the best man...the wedding went perfectly...where all of the great men of magic were there to entertain our family and friends...Jeff Mcbride, Lance Burton, Siegfried and Roy, Penn & Teller even showed up to perform I loved them all!! Carrot Top was goofing off, and making everyone laugh...Criss was shocked when David Blaine his rival came to the wedding to congratulate him...I just asked my Greek Houdini to play nice, on our happy day...he just grinned and told me my Crazy Crissy promises to be good boy today...I gave him an air kiss and he caught it and put it in his pocket and said he would save that one for later.

After the wedding, I was wearing his ring, and we were on a plane to Cabo, Mexico for our long and sexy honeymoon he was driving me crazy about... he kept saying three weeks baby of solid romance and lustful passion and that he couldn't wait for it....and it was during our moments of extreme romance and ecstasy that I told him that he was going to be a daddy...for I was hiding the fact that I was pregnant during one of his sexual calls on me when we were just starting to see each other...He held me tightly but couldn't say anything...he was so happy he just laid in my arms and cried...and told me how much he loved me....always and forever.

As for Sandy and Sully....they were still stuck like glue to one another...and Sandy grew the balls and told him if he was going to ask her to marry her or not...Sully said "Oh babe...I thought you'd never ask me...then he took a ring from his vest pocket and placed it on her finger, and said he'd love to marry her. Sully then took her to Boston and married her, then they flew out to Cabo, to hunt Criss and I down, and have a very sexy double honeymoon...

And all of our dreams came true...just by visiting Vegas...and we all lived the rest of our days happily....

                                                                       The End