Date night pt.2

(Luke p.o.v.)
We walked in the house and went to our rooms. I got changed and did my hair, then walked downstairs to wait on kennly.

i got to the living room and set down on the couch and checked my phone, kennly comes down and we go outside I lock the door then help her into my truck

i got to the living room and set down on the couch and checked my phone, kennly comes down and we go outside I lock the door then help her into my truck. I get in and head to Husk one of my favorite restaurants in Nashville.
We arrived at the restruant and got our table. We looked at the menu. what can I get y'all to drink? The waiter asks us. We'll take a bottle of the 2012 "Frost".I tell him. Alright I'll bring that out and take your orders. The waiter says as he writes down what we want to drink then leaves. He comes back a few minutes later and pours each of us a glass then sits the bottle down. what can I get y'all to eat? The waiter asks. I'll take the Wedge Oak Farm Chicken. Kennly says then hands him her menu. I'll take the chicken wings. I tell him and give him my menu. Alright I'll put the order in and then we'll have that out shortly. He says before he walks away. We talk about any topics that we could think of then our food comes. We eat and then I paid and left the waiter a nice tip because he was a great waiter and I help kennly back into the truck and drove us back to the farm. When I got to the farm I told kennly to go wait at the barn and I ran inside and grabbed some blankets and a couple of waters. I ran out to the barn and kennly was just standing there. I handed the stuff to her and opened the door then took the blankets from her and let her carry the water. We went up to the hayloft and I laid the blankets out and we laid down with a blanket over us just talking and laughing enjoying each other's company. Soon kennly cuddled closer to me then I heard her soft snore. I kissed her forehead then wrapped my arms a little tighter around her and fell asleep.