Time to go back

(Luke p.o.v.)
We had a great time at crash my playa. It was great to see all the fans and I know kennly enjoyed seeing her family. But now we have to go back to Nashville. I get up and take a shower and get dressed and go make breakfast then wake kennly up, we eat then she takes a shower and gets ready.

 I get up and take a shower and get dressed and go make breakfast then wake kennly up, we eat then she takes a shower and gets ready

She makes sure we have everything then wet had to the airport and go through security and board the plane. We land and get our bags then make our  to the front of the airport and we get outside and see til and Jordon standing by the truck waiting fit us. Uncle Luke! Jordon squeals as she wraps me in a big hug when we walk to them. Hey Jordon. I tell her as I left her go and kiss her head. Well come on Mamaw said that as soon as you got here that we were to come straight back to the house because she said she would have dinner ready by time we got back. Alright let's go. I tell them and throw the bags in the back of the truck and we ask get in and head home. We eat and talk about our trip then mama and Jordon said they were going to start heading back to Georgia. Be safe! Love y'all let me know when you make it home. I tell them as I give them hugs then the boys hug them and kennly then they leave. We all get showers and go to bed.