Girls day

(Luke p.o.v.)
We wake up and go downstairs and eat breakfast. After breakfast I call Brittany and tell her that I'm taking kennly on date tonight and I wanted Brittany to take kennly out for a girls day, she agrees and said she'll be here in an hour. I tell kennly and she goes and gets ready then comes back downstairs and I give her my card. No limit have fun and relax. I tell her. Alright. She says and takes the card. Brittany comes and I let her in and they get ready to leave I tell Brittany bye then give kennly a hug and kiss goodbye and they leave.
(Brittany p.o.v.)
We leave and head to Starbucks first then shopping. We go to the boot store first because she said she needs a new pair, we each get a pair then head to the mall and I ask her what kind of date is it? She said he didn't tell me just said I'm taking you out tonight so I called Brittany to come take you out for a girls day and handed me his card and said no limit have fun and relax. Well that means we have a problem then. I tell her laughing and pulling my phone out. We stand beside the store and I call Luke.
L: hello
B: hey guess what?
L: what
B: we have a problem
L: what's wrong? are y'all OK?
B: we're fine but need to know what kind of date you're taking her on so we can buy her a outfit
L: you had me worried. But it's a semi fancy date so a nice dress will work.
B: alright got it we'll be back later, bye Luke
L: bye Britt.
I hang up and we go in and look around and don't find anything and we go to a few more stores then we find a dress that'll work and she loves it so we buy that then head to the food court and eat lunch. We leave the mall and I take her where I get my hair done and she decides on his she wants her hair.

After they finish with her hair we pay and head to the nail salon and she tells them what she wants and they get to work on it

They finish and she pays then we head back to Luke's house. We get there and grab her bags and head up to her room and she changes and then sits on the end of the bed and I do her make up for her and she puts her boots on. I give her a hug and tell her she looks great he ain't going to know what hit him. She laughs and nods. I tell her I talk to her later and walk out. I get almost to the door and Luke stops me. How'd it go? It went fine, she got everything she needed and wanted. I tell him. Come here I want you to see something I want your opinion on what you think kennly will think of it. He says leading the way to his work area in the basement, he shows me a necklace. It's beautiful, she'll love it. Have fun I'll hear all the details tomorrow. Love y'all. I tell him as I give him a hug. Thanks love ya to. He says and I leave.
(Luke p.o.v.)
I run upstairs and change then go back and grab the necklace. I go into the living room and wait. She comes down a few minutes later and I'm blown away.

You're beautiful! I tell her

You're beautiful! I tell her. Thank you. We leave and go to olive garden for dinner. We eat and I drive back to the house, we get out and walk around for a little bit. Kennly? I ask. Yes Luke. She says. I wanted to go out and celebrate because we've been together for 7 months now and I got you a present. I tell her. Luke you know you didn't have to I'd be perfectly fine with out one. She says turning towards me. I know I didn't but I wanted to. I tell her and pull it out of my pocket and hand it to her. Luke I love it thank you. She says as she gives me a kiss and hug then hands it back to me. Put it on me please? she asks. Of course. I tell her. She turns around and picks her hair up and I put it on her.

We walk around for a little while more than head back to the house and see the kids already in bed and asleep, til did a good job watching the boys for us