Chapter 1. The arrival of Emily Haywood

Chapter 1:

As i arrive in Austin Texas i smile to myself and then go and collect my bag. I exit the airport and then get ready to call a cab when i get a call from Ryan. “Hey big bro” i said. “Hey Em, are you off the plane yet?” he asked. “Yeah, just left the airport” i said. “Okay I’m outside look for the mini van and I’ll be there” he said. “Okay, be there in a sec” i said and hung up and went looking. I soon found him and saw a few other people in the car. I opened the door and sat down in the middle. “Hey sis” Ryan said. “Hi” i said. “Hi, I’m Ray” the one next to me with glasses said. “Hi Ray, I’m Emily” i said and he hugged me. Then someone got in the car next to me and then shut the door. “Hey!” he said and then got his seatbelt on. “Hi” i said. “I’m Michael, you must be Emily?” he asked and i nodded. “Hey Ryan when are we going?” Michael asked. “...Okay, bye” Ryan said and got off the phone. “Now, that was Geoff he said we need to go to Gavin’s and pick him up because he cant stay off work for being ill and having a hang over” Ryan said and then pulled out of the airport. “Yeah, he got totally drunk last night” Ray said whilst chuckling. “Who’s Gavin?” i asked. “Some dick who works with us” Michael said. “Oh, okay then” i said and Ray smiled whilst Michael giggled.

We got to Gavin’s and then Ryan shut down the car. “Who’s gonna get him?” Ryan asked. “I will, i know how he works” Ray said and then got out the car and went to the door and took out the spare key and went in. “We may be here a while” Michael said making himself comfy. “So Emily, how are you doing?” Ryan asked turning round in his seat. “I’m good thanks i can’t wait to see what you do at your work” i said and lay back in the seat. “Oh, i know you can’t” Ryan said and i giggled. “Hey Em, can i take a photo of us to post to Twitter, to tell our fans about you?” Michael asked. “Err, yeah sure i guess i don’t mind” i said and cuddled up to him and he took a selfi of us. Michael then soon was away typing out the message onto Twitter. “Done, have a look” Michael said and i got out my phone. I went onto Twitter and went onto connect and saw i was mentioned. “Is that you?” i asked and Michael nodded. “Kay” i said and read the tweet. “Aww, I’m re-tweeting it” i said and did so. “Here they come” Ryan said and Michael and I looked. I saw Ray shutting the door and Gavin was leaning against the wall looking a complete mess. They came down and Ray put Gavin in next to me and then put on his seat belt. Ray then shut the door and got in the front with Ryan. I looked at Gavin and he was about to fall asleep, then Michael leaned over and slapped him. “Michael what was that for!?” i asked. “Hmmmm” Gavin moaned. “To wake him up” Michael said and then Ryan started the car. “Wake up Gavin, you can’t sleep” i said. “Who are you?” he asked looking at me. I’m Emily Haywood, Ryan’s sister” i said. “Ohh, hey” he said. “Hello” i said. “I’m tired” Gavin said. “I know Gavin, but you need to stay awake” i said. “Hmm” Gavin said.

We got to the RoosterTeeth building where Ryan worked with Ray, Gavin and Michael. We all went in and Ray and I helped Gavin and we soon got him to the office and we lay him on the couch in their office and he was soon out and fast asleep. “Michael, can you show Em around?” Ryan asked him. “Yeah sure” Michael said and then two other people came in. “This is Geoff and Jack. Guys, Emily Haywood, Em, Jack and Geoff” Michael said. “Hi” they said. “Hello” i said. “Come on then” Michael said and we left.

Once i had been shown around Michael and I made our way back to the office. “You’re a funny guy Michael” i said and smiled at him. “Thanks Emz, it’s nice to hear that” Michael said. ^He called me Emz, that’s cute^ i thought. “So, after we’ve filmed something wanna join us for lunch?” Michael asked and then we got back to the office. “Yeah, I’ll join you” i said and then we hugged and went into the office.