Chapter 12. Wedding!

Chapter 12

The day has finally come, Livvy getting married to Caleb Denecour! It was so exciting! Everyone had there dresses and tuxes on, it was great. The ceremony had begun and Millie walked down as the flower girl, the brides maid and best man, Ray and I, walked down. Then Ryan walking Livvy down the isle was the best and she was smiling and so was Caleb and everyone else.

It came for the best part of weddings... The kiss!!! "You may now kiss the bride!" The priest said. Caleb held Livvy and then swung her down and kissed her with as much passion as he had. Everyone cheered and we were all happy. Caleb and Livvy waved and then they ran down the isle after some photos and ran out the building. Everyone soon made there way out the building, Millie had ran over to me and I picked her up and Geoff saw and smiled. When everyone was outside I saw that Livvy and Caleb were getting harassed so I waited a while. I put Millie down and she went to find Geoff. I then got a tap on the shoulder, I turned and saw Gavin there with a huge grin on his face, "Hey!" I said and we hugged. "That was top, can't wait for the party later!" Gavin said and he held my hand. "I know, gonna get pissed!" I said and Gavin nodded. "Let's go and see Livvy and Caleb" I said and pulled Gavin along. "Hi!! Mrs Denecour!" I squealed and hugged Livvy. "Hey!" She said and hugged back tighter. "I just can't believe it! You did better than me" I said and we giggled. "I truly love him" Livvy said and looked over to Caleb and he was talking to Gavin and Ryan. "I know you do and I'm happy he's in the family" I said and she smiled. "Ry!" I called and he and Gavin came over and Caleb did too. "So happy for you Liv" Ryan said and hugged Livvy. "Come here Caleb" I said and pulled him in for a hug. "So happy for you" I said. "Thanks Em" Caleb said. "Congratulations Livvy" Gavin said and they hugged. "YOLO!!" Ray shouted and ran over to us. "Hi Ray" I said and giggled and he hugged Livvy and Caleb. "Wish you all the best" Ray said and then he left. "Photo time!!" We all then got together as a big group and the photographer took some photos and we all had a great time.

When we got to the hotel we all got rooms some people didn't because they weren't gonna stay the next day, need to get home. Livvy and Caleb got the big sweet room for the married couple and I looked and it was amazing. Gavin and I shared a room and Ryan shared with Geoff which was kind of him. We all got together and then went to have our food. Speeches were made and Ray's by far was the funniest. Ryan made an adorable one, Geoff had a few words and Millie said some after him. I gave mine and Gavin said some words and it was great. Some videos were shown and we had a laugh and it was great. We all got food and had a nice dinner.

When we were done they had to set the room up for the disco later on. We had a good few hours to chill. Some people changed and some didn't I didn't what's the point? Caleb and Livvy were going around talking to people, a few people in groups were sitting and chatting. I was stood with Michael, Gavin, Barbara and Ray, we were talking about later and how today has gone. "I'm so happy for them" Barbara said and had a drink of orange juice, no drinking till later. "They are gonna have such a future together" Michael said. "Can't wait" I said and smiled. "Wishing you all the best guys" Geoff said and then they made their way over to us. "Hey guys" Livvy said and they all hugged us. "So, how's your days going?" Gavin asked. "Great" Caleb said and put his arm round Livvy's shoulder. "Never better" Livvy said. "I can't wait to the see what the future will hold" I said. "Me neither" Gavin said and held my hand. "We'll come round again, gonna talk to the others" Caleb said. "Sure, see you soon" Michael said. "Bye!" Ray said. "Hey, I'm just gonna go to our room, back in a bit" I said to Gavin and he kissed my cheek and I went to my room.

I got there and I went to the toilet and sorted my dress out. I looked in our suitcase we'd packed and I saw a pregnancy test in the little pocket. I sighed, Gavin and I have been talking about it. I just don't think we are at the right stage yet. Couple more months then we will see how we are. I made sure it was hid and then got off the bed. I did my hair and then made my way back to the others.

Sorry it's a bit short. Next chapter is gonna be great I can tell you that! Hope you guys are liking the story so far. Keep reading! -Emily

P.S. Be sure to check out my little imagine short story of Mavin called No Matter What. I like it and it's gotta great plot. Love ya's! Bye!!