Chapter 17. Ray and Dan no more?

Chapter 17

I woke up and opened my eyes and Michael wasn't at his desk and i saw Ray at his desk. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. "Emily" i heard and turned to face the voice which was Jack. "Yeah" i said and yawned. "Ryan wanted to talk to you" Jack said. I sighed, "Okay" i said and got up and left the office. I went to his desk and saw him working hard. I walked over there and he noticed me, "Hey Ry" i said and hugged him and i sat on his desk. "Hey, i wanted to tell you Livvy went home and that Gavin wanted you to stay at his tonight" Ryan said. "Okay, where is Gavin?" i asked. "With Dan, somewhere" Ryan said and went back to editing. "Kay" i said and got up and left. I saw Barbara, "Barb, you seen Gav?" i asked. "Yeah, we just did some Vines and then him and Burnie went on the podcast with Dan" she said. "Kay, thanks" i said and went back to the office. I grabbed Michael's chair and sat next to Ray, "Sup Narvaez" i said. "Hey Haywood... no pun indented" he said and i giggled. "Funny, so how have you and Dan been?" i asked. Ray stopped editing and turned to face me, "We may be a couple... Is that okay?" he said. "Yeah of course, it's cute" i said and punched is arm. "Thanks, I've told the others and i left Dan to tell Gavin" he said. "Okay. Just be who you are, don't let anyone else tell you otherwise" i said and he smiled. "Can i play a game with you? Gav's on the podcast" i said. "Yes, yes you can" Ray said and we played an Xbox 360 game and it was great!

-1 month later-

Livvy is now 6 months pregnant and she and Caleb have a great life. Gavin and I are living together and Michael and Lindsay are engaged! Their wedding will be great. Dan went back to England but he came back 1 week ago and things aren't so great with him and Ray...

I went into the office and it was around 1 ish and Dan was shouting, I'm guessing at Ray. "You've never been there for me and it hurts me inside, knowing that you won't turn up!" Dan shouted. "I try Dan, i really do!" Ray sobbed. "Yeah, of course you do" Dan mumbled. "You know what... WE'RE DONE!" Dan shouted and stormed out the room passing me as he did. "What the fuck is going on!?" i asked. "Go after him Gav" Geoff said and Gavin ran out the room after Dan. I went over to Ray and he wrapped his arms tight round me sobbing hard. "Dan got pissed with Ray and they had an argument now this" Michael said. "Oh Ray" i said and held him tight and i shed a tear. I then heard more sobbing; i looked and saw Gavin hugging Michael. "What happened babes?" i asked still holding Ray. Gavin looked up and he had a bruise on his cheek, "Dan punched me" he whimpered. I sighed, "Ry, can you take Ray. R and R connection" i said and Ryan nodded and Ray walked and hugged Ryan tight. I went over to Michael and Gavin and he hugged me. "Where is Dan, Gav?" i asked. Gavin sniffed; "He is talking to Griffon" Gavin said and hid into my neck. "I'll go find them" Geoff said and he left. "We'll sort it all out" Jack said trying to calm down everything. "Don't worry Ray" Ryan said. Gavin calmed, "Can you kiss it better, love?" Gavin asked. I shook my head and smiled and then kissed his forming bruise which is purple and a bit of red. "Thanks" he said and i looked and Ryan and Ray were sat on the sofa talking. I then went outside and phoned Livvy and told her what happened.

It was 10PM and i was lying on the sofa watching whatever shit was on TV. Gavin came downstairs, "What are we gonna do about Ray and Dan?" Gavin asked and sat on the sofa and i put my legs over his lap. "I don't know, I mean with Dan living in England, i don't know if the relationship will work" i said and looked at Gavin. "What do you think?" i asked him. "I agree with the England thing... they kinda don't work but who am i to judge love" Gavin said and he faced me. "I know... We'll have to get them to talk to each other" i said. "I don't think Dan will wanna do that" Gavin said. "Well he will cuz i'll fucking make him" i said. "Is he staying at Geoff's?" Gavin asked. "Yeah, Ray kicked him out" i said. "Understandable" Gavin said. "I feel so sorry for Ray, he seemed such like a little boy when he was crying onto me" i said. "I know he just doesn't really know that much about love as he hasn't had that many girlfriends" Gavin said. "He will one day" i said. Gavin nodded and i crawled over to him and lay on his chest and just cuddled him.

The next morning Dan came in and i talked to him. "You need to talk to Ray. He's really upset and heartbroken" i said. "No way I don't wanna talk to him" Dan said. "You will otherwise he won't focus on his work and he may loose his job. So man up and speak to him" i said. Dan sighed, "Okay, fine" he said. "Thanks" i said and then i went into the AH office and nodded to Gavin and he got Ray and i went back to Dan. "He's coming" i said. I then saw Ray and Gavin turn the corner, "No, i aint talking to him" Ray said and turned but Gavin stopped him. "Yes you are, you need to sort this" i said. "Okay" Ray mumbled and then they sat at the kitchen table and began to talk. So Gavin and i left and went to work.

About 15 minutes later Ray walked in the office, "Emily, i need to speak to you" Ray said. "Sure" i said and went out the office and shut the door. "Dan and I talked and we agreed it would be better if we don't do the whole "Us" thing. It's not working" Ray said. "Okay, that's totally fine. You do what you think is best" i said. "Thanks for getting Dan and I to talk, and Gavin. You two are the best" Ray said. "I try" i said and we both laughed. "So where is Dan now?" i asked. "He's gone to pack his bags to leave and return to England" Ray said. "Okay, it was fun having him. He'll visit again in time" i said. "Yeah" Ray said. Ray and I hugged and then we went back to the office to film a Minecraft LP.

Gavin, Ray, Ryan and I were all at the airport with Dan. "All set?" Gavin asked. "Yeah, i leave in 5 minutes" Dan said. "Bye Dan, travel safe" Ryan said and they hugged. "Thanks Ryan, take care of Emily. With Gavin they could be trouble" Dan said. "I know... They are very mischievous" Ryan said and i smirked. "Bye B, see you soon hopefully" Gavin said. "Yeah of course" Dan said and they hugged. When they pulled out the hug i ran and jumped into Dan's arms hugging him tight. "Bye Dan, gonna miss you" i said. "I'll miss you too" Dan said and kissed my forehead and i got down. I went over to Gavin and held his hand. I watched as Dan looked at Ray and Ray looked up to Dan. "I'm gonna miss you" Dan said. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss you too. We'll talk right?" Ray said. "Yeah of course" Dan said and Ray cracked a small smile. Dan pulled Ray into a hug; the announcer called Dan's flight which meant he had to go now. "Well, you better get going" Ray said and pulled out the hug. "Yeah, talk to you guys soon" Dan said and grabbed his suit case. "Bye B!" Gain said as Dan walked away waving. I then saw Ray take off and run to Dan and he grabbed him and kissed him on the lips, they talked a bit and then Dan walked away to his flight and Ray walked over smiling. "What did he say?" Ryan asked. "I love you, don't ever forget that. I said "Love you too" Even though we aren't together we still love each other. I like that" Ray said. We all awed and then made our way back to work.

**This story is coming to an end. If you want you could leave some comments about what i could do to make it to 20 chapters at least. I want this to be long as i am enjoying writing this. It would mean alot if you did. Hope you enjoy and be sure to tell other people to read if they like the same thing. Love you guys! -Emily **