Chapter 5. All the drama in one day

Chapter 5

My eyes fluttered open and i was lying on Michael’s chest. I was tracing his skin with my fingers; he moved and moaned and then got his free hand and held mine. “Morning babe” Michael said in his morning voice. “Hey” i said and we intertwined our fingers. I lifted up and looked at him; i then lent down and kissed his soft lips. My hands made there way to his shoulders and his hands were on my waist. I pulled back and our foreheads touched, “Shower?” Michael asked and i giggled and then we ran into the bathroom and got in the shower, together.

Once we were ready for work, i got my shoes on and Michael was packing his bag. Then my phone rang just before i could get my other shoe on. I got up and ran over to my phone and answered the call, which was Ryan. “Hey Ry” I said. “Hey Em. Did you have fun with Michael last night?” he asked. “Yeah, i saw Livvy with Caleb so that was great. And i stayed with Michael over night, we have news for you all when we get there so i’ll see you soon” i said walking around with one boot on. “Okay, cya in a bit sis” Ryan said and we said bye and then hung up. “Did your other show go walkies?” Michael asked and i smiled. I sat down and put on my other boot. “Ready?” i asked and stood up. “Yee” Michael said and then we left to the office.

When we got there Michael parked the car and i saw Geoff and Gavin talking by Geoff’s car. I got out the car, “Gavin!!” i said and ran and jumped onto his back. “Hey Em, Michael with you?” Geoff asked. “Yeah” i said and turned and Michael got out the car. I got down off Gavin back and he stormed off, “What’s up with Gav?” i asked. “Dunno, he was fine just” Geoff said. “I’ll talk to him later” i said and then we went in with Michael when he came over.

We got to the office and Gavin was at his desk doing work. I sat on the sofa next to Livvy, “Hey” she said and we hugged. “Hi” i said. “You okay?” she asked. “Yeah, Michael and I have news” i said and held his hand as he pulled me up. Caleb sat next to Livvy and Ryan on the arm of the sofa. “Guys” Michael said and everyone looked, “We have news” i said. “Michael and i are-” i was cut of as he crushed his lips on mine and the office cheered and whistled. We pulled back and i saw Gavin clapping lightly, i don’t think he likes our relationship... “This happened last night” Caleb said. “Oh really” Geoff said. “Yeah...” i said and smiled. “Well, congratulations” Ryan said and then we all got congratulations and hugs.

-SMUT- Warning

Later on, “Hey Em” Ray said and came over to me. “Hey Ray, is Gav okay?” i asked. “Yeah, i think” he said. “I dunno where he is. I was gonna talk to him” i said. “Let’s go find him” Ray said and took my hand and we ran out the office. We came to the toilets and Ray went in and had a look, he came out, “Nope” he said. “Where else?” i asked. “Did i tell you, you’re pretty?” Ray asked. “Thanks Ray” i said. “No, like i mean it” Ray said. “What are you doing?” i asked. “I like you Emily Haywood” Ray said with his hands on my shoulders. I looked at him in the eyes, “Just kiss me” i said and pulled him by his shirt and we crushed lips. I pushed him up against the wall and my hands were playing with his sides. I could feel him smiling in the kiss, “Ticklish Ray?” i teased and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues began to fight for control, Ray won. Ray’s hands were on my sides and he began to grind against me. “Bathroom?” i asked and he looked behind me and then he pushed me in the bathroom and he locked the door. “Come on then Narvaez, let’s play!!!!” i shouted and then he came up to me. Ray and i began to make out, rough. He pulled my top off and threw it down and my hands went up his top. I then ripped it off over his head and he smiled. Soon our pants came off along with the underwear. We were soon on the floor, naked. “Let do it” Ray breathed out and entered me. I moaned out loud and dug my nails into his back. “Fuck me Ray” i said and then he began to move back and forwards slowly, picking up the pace has he goes along. With every movement our moaned got louder and much harder to hide. Our sweaty bodies clashing together, fingers getting trapped in our hair, we got so close moaning out each others names. Until we reached the climax and both let out and long heavy sigh of relief. We ridded out the orgasms and then we kissed. “I enjoyed that” I said and then we gathered our clothes and got dressed. “Me too” Ray said and then we left the bathroom.  

We got back to the office and sat down; i also noticed Gavin was back. “Where did you two go?” Livvy asked. “We went to-” i was about to say until. “Oh we were in the bathroom” Ray said. “Doing what?” Michael asked getting angry. “Oh you know... fucking each other” Ray said. “WHAT!?!?!” the office filled with. “RAY!!!” i screamed. “You!! You and- Ray!?” Michael was shouting. I was getting upset, “Michael, no!” i tried to say. I was about to leave until Michael grabbed my arm, “OW!!! Michael let me go!” i cried. “NO! Not till you tell me that it is not true!!” Michael shouted. “Please let me go!” i was now sobbing. “LET HER GO MICHAEL!!!” Livvy screamed getting upset. I looked and Gavin kept hold of her, “Let her go Michael” Gavin said firmly. “And what if i don’t” Michael said. “You’re hurting me!” i cried. “You’re hurting her just let her go!” Livvy sobbed and she was with Ryan. “She will explain it all to you if you let her go!” Gavin was raising his voice. Michael looked at me, then to Ryan and Livvy, then back to Gavin and then he let me go and i ran over to Ryan and jumped into his arms, sobbing. “Now, you’re gonna cool off, and once she’s calm she will explain. But do not harm Ray, yes he is in the wrong but don’t do nothing, until Emily has had her say in this” Gavin said to Michael and then Michael nodded and sat at his desk with his headphones on, thinking. I ran out the office in tears and went to hide.

Livvy’s POV

“Ry, is Emily gonna be okay?” i asked upset. “Yeah, just let her have space, yeah” Ryan said. “I’m gonna go find her, just so i know where she is” Gavin said. “I’ll come too” i said and we then left to search for Emily. Poor Emily...