Chapter 10. News and love

Chapter 10

I walked round and i finally got to the kitchen. I peeped in and saw Michael walking around. I took a deep breath and walked in. “Hey Michael” i said and he turned and saw me. “Hey” he said. “What do you wanna talk about then?” i asked. “I wanted to talk to you about me and you” Michael said. I nodded, “Sure” i said. “I want to start with sorry I’ve been abusing you and hurting you in the way o did. I fucked up, and i let myself fall for it. If i were you I’d slap me right across the face...” Michael said and i slapped him hard. “Owww!!” he shouted and held his cheek. “I deserved it. I talked to Ryan and i said to him i wasn’t going to harm or abuse you anymore” Michael said. “And you won’t” i said and he shook his head. “So, are we okay now?” he asked. “Yeah” i said and nodded. Michael smiled and then kissed me on the lips. I didn’t kiss back, i never even moved. “What wrong?” he asked. “We can’t be together anymore” i said. “Why, cuz of what happened?” he asked. “And because of the fact i don’t really love you anymore... I do as a friend but no in the boyfriend girlfriend way. Sorry Michael” i said. “...Okay, i get it. It’s okay” he said. “But we can stay friends” i said and he nodded. “Are you with Gavin?” he asked me. I looked up at him and nodded, “Okay” Michael said. “Don’t worry Michael, you will find love again” i said and then we hugged. “I love you Emily” he whispered. “Love you too Mogar” i said and then left the kitchen. I sighed and then went into the Achievement Hunter office. “You okay now?” Geoff asked and i nodded. “Did you tell him about us?” Gavin asked. “Yeah, he’s okay with it” i said. “Where’s Ryan?” i asked. “Ray’s talking to him” Geoff said. I nodded and then Livvy came in the room screaming, “Liv?” i asked and she jumped up and down. “What? Where’s the fire?” i asked. “Look!!” she squealed and showed me her hand. “Oh my god!!” i said. “I know!” she said. “You’re getting married to Caleb!!” i screamed. Livvy smiled and began to cry tears of happiness. I hugged her and the office cheered. I looked and saw Michael in the door way clapping too. “I can’t wait Liv” i said to her.

Later on in the day; I was sat on Gavin’s lap drawing on his face. “What you doing?” he asked. “Writing” i said. “What?” he asked. “I’ll show you” i said and took a photo and then showed him. “Gav and Em forever” he read and looked at me and smiled. “I love you” Gavin said and kissed me. I kissed back and wrapped my arms round his neck. “Hey guys” i heard a voice say. I pulled back from Gavin and looked to see Caleb and Livvy holding hands. “Congratulations!!” the office cheered with. “Thanks” Caleb said. “When’s the wedding?” Jack asked. “After Liv’s birthday, in the summer” Caleb said. “Can’t wait” Geoff said. “It’s gonna be great” Ryan said from the couch. “I know, I’m the bridesmaid!” i said and raised my hand. “Yeah” Livvy said and smiled. “Who’s gonna be the best man?” i asked. “ME!!” Ray said from the back of the room and we all laughed. “Ry, you’re gonna hand me over to Caleb” Livvy said to Ryan and nodded and smiled. “This wedding is gonna be top” Gavin said. “Only cuz we’re gonna get pissed!!” Michael shouted and we all cheered. “Well you fucks will i will just lay back and watch shit go down” Ray said and we all laughed.

I got my stuff from Michael’s and then Ryan picked me up and we went back home. “Gav’s back at ours, he asked if he could stay the night” Ryan said. “Oh, okay” i said. “That’s what i said” Ryan said and i smiled. We got home and then i grabbed my bag and we went into the house. Gavin opened the door, “Thanks” i said and then put my bag down. “Here” Gavin said and chucked me a bottle of beer. “Top” i said and then he opened it with the bottle opener. I then took drink and Ryan locked the door. “What do you want for food?” Ryan asked. “Why don’t we get chips from the chippie?” i asked. “Yeah sure” Ryan said. “Wait” i whispered to Gavin and went into the kitchen after Ryan. “Were you okay with talking to Michael today?” i asked him. “Yeah, i just got mad and, i was annoyed that he was beating you and it got to me. I’m fine now as i know he’s not going to do it anymore” Ryan said. “Yeah, plus i have him” i said and motioned towards Gavin who was drinking his beer. “Yeah, you have” Ryan said and hugged me. “Love you” he said to me. “Love you too bro” i said. “Right, I’ll go and get the chips” Ryan said and grabbed the car keys. “Okay” i said and he went to the door. “Behave while I’m gone. Don’t set fire to the place with Gavin around” Ryan said and we giggled. “We won’t” i said and he nodded and left.

I looked back at Gavin and he reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom. I smiled as he waved it around. “We can’t” i said with the biggest grin on my face. “Ryan’s gone and it gives us just enough time” Gavin said and put his bottle down. I took the last drink off mine and put mine down next to his. Gavin pushed down my straps from my vest i had on and was kissing my lips, his tongue managed to slide into my mouth. Gavin picked me up and took me upstairs, “Where’s yours?” he asked still kissing me. “Last door” i said and he ran up to it and kicked the door opened and then went in and shut it with his foot. Gavin threw me onto the bed and we began to strip each other. Gavin then tossed me the condom and it landed on my breasts. “Let’s do this” i said and then opened it.

I rolled off Gavin after we had hot rough protected sex. Gavin got rid of the condom and put it in the bin and then cuddled me. Gain was panting down my neck, “That was great, love” Gavin said. “No, it was tippy toppers, love” i said and Gavin smiled and we made out. “I’m back with the chips!” Ryan called. “SHIT!” Gavin and I both said and quickly got our clothes on and ran down the stairs. “Hey Ryan” Gavin said. “Hey big brother” i said and went into the kitchen and Gavin followed. “You two okay? What were you doing upstairs?” Ryan asked. Gavin and I looked at each other, “I was showing him the shower, in case he wanted one in the morning or later” i said to Ryan. “Who said Gain would be staying?” Ryan asked me. “Gavin fairies” Gavin said and i smirked. Ryan let out a small laugh, “If you want Em, yes he is welcome to stay the night” Ryan said and i hugged Ryan. “Thanks!” i said. “I’ll set up the chips” Ryan said. “Come on Gav, let’s set up Netflix and pick something to watch” i said and grabbed his hand and ran into the lounge and started up the TV.