Chapter 6. Forgiveness

Chapter 6

Livvy’s POV

As Gavin and i were walking round the building in search of Emily, all i had on my mind was the image of Michael grabbing Emily on he arm. I really wanted to murder him right then but with his anger, i knew it wouldn’t be safe. “Where would she go?” i asked. “She would go anywhere” Gavin said. I saw Gavin go into a room and i ran and followed him, it was the stock room. “Emily, you in here?” i asked. “Em?” Gavin asked. Gavin then put on the light and i ran over to Emily who was in the corner sobbing. “Emily” Gavin said and we were both by her. “You okay?” i asked and hugged her tight, she hugged back. “I spoke to Michael. We aint talking about it till you’ve had a say in it” Gavin said. “Yeah, it’s best if it comes from me” Emily said and then coughed.  “When do you wanna go back?” i asked. “Soon, i just want time alone” Emily said. “Okay, I’m gonna go to Caleb. See you soon” i said and gave me a hug. “Bye” Emily said and then i left.

My POV

“You wanna talk?” Gavin asked me. “I do but i just feel so bad” i said. “Is it Michael?” Gavin asked. I nodded, “I know he hates me and i don’t wanna face him cuz of the anger build up inside him” i said. “I know” Gavin said. “But, I’ll be there for you. I won’t let him hurt you” Gavin said and looked into my eyes. “Thanks Vav” i said and we hugged. As we pulled back Gavin pecked my lips and then we left, back to the office.

We got there and then Gavin opened the door. We went in and i went by his side, “Guys” Gavin said and everyone looked. “I wanna start, with sorry. What i did with Ray was wrong because i was in a relationship with Michael. But i think you owe me an apology Michael for abusing me...” i said. “Sorry Emily... and i forgive you” Michael said and smiled weak. “And Ray, you should say sorry to Michael for what you and i did because you started it” i said. “Sorry Michael” Ray said. “I forgive you” Michael said and they shook hands on it. “...That’s it” i whispered. “We all friends now?” Gavin asked. “Yeah” the office filled with. “Good” i said. I looked over at Michael and he got out his seat and i went over to him, “I don’t think its best we be a couple anymore...” i said. Michael’s face dropped, “Why?” he whimpered. “Because of what happened, i just don’t feel right being a couple anymore” i said to him. “Okay... can we have one last kiss?” Michael asked. “Sure” i said and then we both leaned in and had one last kiss. We pulled back and hugged, “I’ll always love you Mogar” i whispered and then pulled back and sat on the couch. “Me too” Michael said and then went back to his work. I sighed and had my head in my hands, “Want a drink?” i heard a voice say. “Yes please Gav” i said without even looking and then the door shut. I sat up and then Ryan cuddled with me, “That was brave of you” he said and i snuggled up to him. “Yeah, i know. I’m glad it’s all settled now” i said. “Me too” Ryan said. Gavin came back with my drink, “Thanks Vav” i said and had a drink.