Chapter 3. Big suprise

Chapter 3

The next day i went into work with Ryan again because he wants me to talk to Burnie, i dunno why. I was thinking last night, that Michael kind of liked me and he was always by me and making me laugh. I snapped back to reality and we arrived at RoosterTeeth. I got out the car and then shut the door. “When will i talk to Burnie?” i asked as Ryan walked round to me. “At around 11 ish so you’ll have a while” Ryan said and we went into the building. “Okay, that’s cool” i said and then spotted Gavin. “Gavino!!” i called and ran and jumped on his back. “Hey Em” he said and smiled. “You going office?” i asked. “Yeah” he said. “Let’s go” i said and then he walked off, with me still on his back. We got to the office and then we went in, “Hi guys!” i called and shut the door for Gavin. “Hey” the room filled with. I got off Gavin’s back and then sat on Michael’s desk, “So Emily, how do you like it here?” Ray asked. “I love it here and i love the fact I’m staying her to live with my big brother” i said and smiled. “Well, that’s great. You happy you met us lot?” he asked. “Yeah, you guys are amazing” i said. “Well, we try” Ray said and we laughed. “Did Ryan tell you about the meeting Em?” Geoff asked coming over to me. “Yeah, sure did” i said. “Okay, I’ll be coming with you” he said. “Okay?” i said and he smiled and left. “Does anyone know about my meeting?” i asked. “No” Gavin and Ray said. “Fine” i said and jumped off the desk. “Where you going?” Gavin asked. “To my brother” i said and left the office. I went through the double doors and ran up to his desk. “Ryan!?” i called but nothing. “Seen Ryan, Lindsay?” i asked and she shook her head no. “Fuck...” i mumbled and ran out. I ran to the kitchen and he wasn’t there either. I went back to the office and went in all down and sad. “Found him?” Gavin asked and i shook my head. “Why you looking for him?” Jack asked. “I wanna know what my meeting with Burnie and Geoff is about!” i said and stomped my foot. “Okay Em, please calm down” Gavin said. I groaned and sat on the sofa in a mood. “Girl in a strop, not a good thing” Jack said. Michael then walked in, “Hey guys, hey Emz” he said and rubbed my head. “She’s in a mood” Ray said from the back off the room. “Why?” Michael asked. “Can’t find Ryan” Gavin said. “I just saw him, he’s with Geoff at his desk” Michael said. I then got up and ran out the office to Ryan’s desk.

I got there and Geoff stopped me from falling over. “Why you in a hurry Em?” Ryan asked. “I wanna know what my meeting is about!” i said. “Well, Burnie said that we could have it now. We were gonna come and find you” Geoff said. “Aw, yes!” i said and hugged Geoff then Ryan. “Let’s go!” i said and ran off with the boys following me.

After the meeting i ran down the stairs to the Achievement Hunter office. I got there, “GUYS!” i shouted and slipped on the floor and the office laughed. I got up and ran into the office, “I got a job her as a AH!!!!” i squealed and jumped onto Michael hugging him. “Yay!!” the office cheered and all hugged me. “Nice on Em!” “Can’t wait for you to work here” messages were said. I was so happy; Ryan walked in and i got out the crowd and hugged him, “Thanks big bro” i said and hugged him tight.

The rest of the day was just sorting out my desk between Jack and Geoff and getting the equipment all sorted and the wires. It was hard work but we got there in the end. I got my chair and then Michael sat on my right and Gavin was on my left. “Hi guys” i said. “We’re gonna help set up your Xbox live and your avatar” Gavin said. “Let’s do this shit!” Michael called and i laughed and we started. Also having laughs and a lot of fun.