Chapter 13. Cavern of danger 1/2

Chapter 13

The disco was ready!! Everyone began to pile in the room and then lights were all around, the music was booming and Livvy and Caleb were happy. I smiled and watched everyone dance happily. Arms were wrapped around me, I looked up and saw Gavin's face with all the colourful lights flashing on his face. "You happy?" Gavin asked. "Yeah, she looks so happy!" I said and smiled. "I'm happy" Gavin said and I turned and faced him. "I love you Emily" Gavin said. I smiled and a tear escaped my eye, "Love you too Gavino" I said and we kissed. "Now, let's get pissed and have a great night!!" Gavin shouted and then I cheered and we grabbed drinks and had a great night.

It was around 11PM and everyone was pissed and having a great time, at this point I was pissed. I was outside getting air, "Hey..." I heard. I turned and saw Ray, "Hi" I said smiling. Ray came over and stood in front of me, "You okay?" He asked. I nodded and pulled him closer and hugged him, I then began to kiss up his neck and got to his lips. Ray was kissing back and he wanted more and by doing so he grabbed my waist and held me close to him. I looked around and then Ray grabbed my hand and we ran inside and up some stairs. We were running through doors and we got to a door, Ray opened it using the card and we ran in. The door shut behind us and I kicked off my shoes and Ray's blazer was off and we were soon on the bed stripping. At that moment I wish I stopped what I was doing, as yet again, I had sex with Ray Narvaez JR.

I looked up and saw the light. I sat up and Ray was gone, I was left in my underwear, I got off the bed and went over to the desk. I sat in the chair and looked in the mirror, I began to cry. "I'm sorry Gavin" I sobbed and lay my head on the desk. Then I heard the door open, "Fuck off Ray!!" I shouted in tears. "It's me, Mogar" Michael. I looked and he was stood there, I got up and ran into his arms. "You okay?" Michael asked. "I fucked up" I said and wiped my tears. "It's okay, I'm here" Michael's soft voice said and hugged me tight. Since that moment everything was a blur, but the thing I remember, I HAD SEX WITH MICHAEL JONES!! Two in one night!? I have fucked up my life...

I went downstairs and fell down the last step and was now on the floor. I got up and then saw Ryan. "Ry!" I said and he picked me up and we hugged. "What have you done? Your make up is ruined and you look like you've been pulled through a bush!" Ryan said and we sat on a sofa. "I can't talk now, I just wanna get drunk and forget everything" I said and wiped my eyes. "Well, we do need to talk okay" Ryan said. I nodded, "Em!!" I heard and Livvy ran over and Gavin following. "Hi" I said and Livvy hugged me. "Hey Liv" I said and hugged her. "Come on, Gav, Caleb and I are gonna go in the photo booth, come with us!" Livvy said. "Okay" I said and then we went into the disco and we went in. Livvy had a captain hat on, Caleb had a cowboy hat, Gavin had bunny ears and I had a taxi hat. We went in and sat down, we had four photos. We all did different poses and some were funny, then on the last on we kissed our boys. We grabbed the photos and kept them safe. That put me in a happy mood then after Gavin and I went and got drunk!

The next morning. I woke up to a banging headache. I looked to my left and saw Gavin passed out. I moved closer towards Gavin and lay next to him cuddling him; Gavin moaned and covered himself with the quilt. I rolled my eyes and sat up, I looked down "Gavin!!" I said. "Hmm" Gavin moaned. "Where is my underwear?" I asked. "Over there when you slung em' across the room" Gavin mumbled. "When?" I asked, as Gavin rolled over. "Last night, we had sex" Gavin said half awake. "Oh my fucking god!!" I shouted and fell back too the bed. "Yeah was great though" Gavin said. "Yeah" I said. I got up and got into the shower. Gavin joined me but when I was done I got out. I got dressed and just put my hair up in a pony. I walked past the mirror and walked back, "Ahh!!" I said and saw the massive hickey on my neck. "Free!!" I said and Gavin peeped out of the bathroom. I pointed to my neck, "Oh yeah, looks sexy on you, love" Gavin said and i grinned and then I brushed my hair and then I put it back up. "Going down to breakfast, see you in a bit" I said and left the room. I walked down the corridor and then saw Livvy walking around. I got to where breakfast was being served, "Hey Em, you look like shit" Caleb said. "Thanks cousin in law" I said. "But I know I do" I added. "Rough night" he said and I nodded. "So did I, but I had a blast!" Caleb said and then Livvy came over. "Hey" she said and we hugged. "I wanna talk to you and Ry later" I whispered to Livvy. "Kay" she said and we then sat down for breakfast. I was sat with Ryan, Livvy and Caleb, I was picking at my food but eating slowly. "You okay Em?" Ryan asked. "Yeah, tired" I mumbled. "Hey Em" I heard Ray say. "Piss off Ray" I said. "I was just being nice" Ray said. I looked at him, "Well, you better try harder" I said and stormed off. "Emily!" Gavin said. "Fuck off, all of you!!" I shouted and went outside. I sat at a bench and cried. "Emily, give me a hug" I heard the British voice and I looked and saw Gavin stood there. I got up and he walked over and we hugged. "No matter what you've done, I still love you. Remember that" Gavin said. "I need to talk to Ryan and Livvy. Then I will talk to everyone" I said. "I understand, I'll wait" Gavin said.

Authors note:: This is part 1 of chapter 13. Second part will be up soon so enjoy this and I will work on the next part! -Emily