Chapter 8. Things get outta hand...

Chapter 8

The next day; Ryan and i got ready for work. When we were ready we got in the car and drove to work. As we were driving i saw Gavin walking. “Hey, I’m gonna walk with Gav” i said and Ryan stopped the car. “Okay, cya in a bit” Ryan said and i got out and ran over to him. “Hey Gav” i said and hugged him. “Hey Em” Gavin said. We began to walk again, “You okay this morning?” i asked him. “Yeah, just tired. You okay?” Gavin asked. “Yeah... I’m fine” i said. I stopped and hugged him; my arms went round his waist holding him tight. Gavin wrapped his arms round me, “What’s this for?” he asked. “I just wanted a hug from Gavin Free, that’s all” i said. “Sure” Gavin said and held me tight. We were almost at work then, “Hey!” i heard and Michael was driving along the side of the road. “Hi Mi-Cool” Gavin chimed. “Why you walking with Gavin?” Michael asked me. “Cuz he was alone so i wanted to keep him company” i said. “Course you are” Michael growled. “I can walk with whoever i want Michael” i said. “Yeah, she has a choice you know” Gavin said after me. Michael scoffed and zoomed up the road and made a sharp turn into the car park of RoosterTeeth. “What was all that about?” Gavin asked. “I dunno; I’ll talk to him when we get to work” i said and we finally got to work. Gavin and i went into the building and made our way to the Achievement Hunter office. “I’ll be there in a minute” i said and Gavin nodded and i then ran to Caleb’s desk. I saw Livvy and Caleb talking, “Liv” i said and hugged her. “Hey you okay?” she asked. “I need you to come with me for a sec” i said. “Okay, cya in a bit Caleb” Livvy said and then i pulled her along to the Achievement Hunter office.

When we got there, “I need to talk to Michael so i want someone with me in case he tries something and you can get Ryan or Gavin or someone” i said. “Okay, sure” Livvy said and then we went into the office. I saw Gavin curled up on the floor, holding his left eye, “What the fuck happened!?” i asked. “You!” Michael said and pointed at me. “What the fuck have i- Michael let go of me!” i screamed as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to him. “Michael, let her go!” Ray shouted. “You hurt Gavin didn’t you? Why!?” i screamed at him. Michael’s grip tightened. “You were the one flirting with him!” Michael said. “I was walking to work with him! Now let go!” i said to him. “You don’t scare me, Emily” Michael growled. “And you don’t scare me” i said back to him. Michael then grabbed me by the neck and pushed me down onto the ground, “Get Ryan!” Geoff and Ray both called and Livvy ran out the room. Gavin was under his desk sobbing, he was watching me. I looked back at Michael, “You seriously don’t know what I’m like” Michael said to me. “You don’t know me Michael, and if you did we would not be in this position right now” i said. I then heard footsteps and Livvy had come back with Ryan, “Get the fuck off my sister, Michael Jones” Ryan said angrily. As Michael was looking at Ryan i then grabbed him by his shoulders and pushed him back so i was on top of him. “Yeah Michael, get off me” i said and smiled and got up. Livvy ran over to me and hugged me, “I’m fine” i said and hugged her back. Michael got up, “This all happened because i walked to work with Gavin. Who now has a black eye” i said and Gavin was now out from under his desk, he was with Ray, hugging him. “Well i thought you two had something going on” Michael said. “We didn’t” i said. “We were just to friends walking to work together” i said to him. “Livvy, take Gavin and sit with him in the kitchen with Caleb till i get there” i said without taking my eyes off Michael. “Yeah sure, come on Gavin” Livvy said and she took him out the room. I walked up to Michael, i slapped him round the face, “I aint done with you” i said and then walked out the room to go and see to Gavin.

I got to the kitchen and Livvy was looking at his eye and Caleb was talking to him. I walked in and Gavin spotted me, i smiled and he put his arms out and i hugged me. “Thanks guys” i said and they left. Then Gavin burst into tears, “I couldn’t cry in front of them, not like this” he sobbed. “Its okay” i said and held him tight. I pulled back and looked at his eye, “I’ll get the first aid kit” i said and wiped away his tears. I then found it and bathed his eye. He hissed at the pain, “Shhh” i said and i saw him watching me. I put down the cotton ball and looked into his green eyes. I then dived in and kissed him on the lips; Gavin jumped down off the table and pushed me backwards against the wall. “Bad boy with the black eye” i said and he smirked and then went for my neck. I gasped and then i saw Michael... “Hey!!” he shouted. I pushed Gavin off and we turned to face him, “What do you think you’re doing with my girlfriend, Free?” Michael asked. “She came onto me” Gavin said. “Oh... Did she” Michael said and turned to me. “Yeah, yeah i fucking did” i said then Michael raised his hand and smacked me round the cheek. I looked up at him and then he tackled me to the ground. “Ahh!” i screamed. Then he began to repeatedly his me in the stomach and the side. I was crying and shouting in pain. “Do something!!” i heard Livvy scream. Then Gavin charged into Michael and pushed him off me. “Gavin!?” i screamed. Gavin was hitting Michael with all his might until Michael got him under him. “Touch my girl again, you won’t see tomorrow” Michael growled and then got up and walked out. Livvy ran over to me and then i saw Ryan crying. I walked over to him and Livvy and i hugged Ryan tight. “Gav, come here” i said and he got up and joined in with the group hug. “I’m scared... i don’t wanna be with Michael anymore” i mumbled in tears. “Don’t worry Little Edgar, I won’t allow it” Ryan said and smiled and hugged him tighter.