Chapter 14. New life

Chapter 14

It was around 11PM and I was lying in bed. I had been released from hospital at 7PM and I was tired as shit. I was that tired Gavin had to carry me all the way to Caleb's car for him to drop us home. I turned over and saw Gavin outside, he came in the bedroom and shut the door behind him. I got out from under the covers and stood on the bed and he smiled that British grin I loved as he looked at me. "Gav..." I said. Gavin chucked his jeans on the floor then turned to face me, "Yeah?" He asked. I sat down on the bed, "Do you want a baby?" I asked and looked up to him. Gavin was shocked, "Err... Well..." Gavin stuttered. "I get it" I said and got off the bed. "Em... No I meant..." Gavin began. "I mean, everyone else is having happy families. I just lost a child, but his or her father was someone who just fucked me because I let him" I said and Gavin had no emotion to show. "I self harmed for that child, for YOU as I wanted you to be the father Gavin fucking Free. I was with you at the time trying to start a nice relationship but it got fucked up... And it was mostly my fault" I said and then the tears came. Gavin walked over to me and I just wrapped my arms round his body and cried. "Just let it out Emz, I'm here" Gavin said and held me tight. "Let's get into bed and we can cuddle, okay?" He asked looking down at me and I nodded wiping away my tears. I got into bed and Gavin took his top off and got into bed with me. I lay facing the wall and could just faintly see the picture I had on the bedside table. I got my phone and shined it on the frame and it was Gavin dressed as Vav and I was some slut school girl and he was holding me bridal style as if he saved me. I smiled and a tear escaped my eye. "Last Halloween, that night was fun" Gavin said as he looked over my shoulder to see. I nodded and put my phone down. I felt Gavin's arms wrap around me as he was the big spoon, as always. "I love being the big spoon, can I be the big spoon Vav?" I asked looking back at him. "But, I'm bigger than you and you fit so perfectly" Gavin said and kissed my neck. I turned to face him, "Please?" I asked and kissed his lips and went down his jaw line. "Okay, for a while" Gavin said and I smiled and he turned over. I wrapped my arms round him and he moved down so I had my head above his more. "Your feet still don't reach mine, cute" Gavin said. "Urgh, it's squishing my boobs" I moaned. Gavin laughed, "Dick" I mumbled and held him tight. "I like being the small spoon" Gavin said. "You would" I said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Gavin asked. "I'm always, on top" I said. "Oh really, not all the time" Gavin said. "But when I am, you love it" I said. Gavin then rolled over and I was back to being the small spoon. "I love you babe" I said and then yawned. "Love you too, love" Gavin said and leaned over to kiss me on the lips. Gavin lay back down, "Tell me a story, Free" I whispered as I closed my eyes. "Okay... There once was a couple. They were called Emily Free and Gavin Haywood" Gavin started and I giggled. "They are quite like us... But they are ugly" Gavin said and I laughed. "We're prettier" I said. "One day Gavin Haywood asked Emily Free if they should have the same second name... Emily Free was happy and they lived happily ever after" Gavin finished. "Is this you proposing?" I asked and Gavin chuckled. "No, if it was it would be much more entertaining... Possibly dirty" Gavin said and I laughed more. "I have plans for that, don't worry" Gavin said. "Night babes" I said and fell into a lovely sleep.

It was the morning, the morning Livvy and Caleb were going in there honeymoon. I was sat at my desk just staring at the edit I'm working on, I then got a tap in the shoulder. I took off my headphones and looked up and saw Gavin looking down on me, "You okay?" He asked. I got up and hugged Gavin, "It's gonna be weird that she won't be here" I said into Gavin's shoulder. "Yeah, I'll miss her too" Gavin said. I looked up to him, "Gav, the first time she met you she hated you and she cut your hair making it all fucked while you were asleep, on your desk" I said. "Well... Yeah. She has grown to liking me" Gavin said and I giggled. "Let's go say goodbye" Gavin said and we began to leave the office. "Hey, remember that time Liv stuck you to the wall with duck tape?" I asked laughing. "Yes" Gavin sighed and we went out the front to say bye to Livvy and Caleb.

We got outside and I saw Livvy with tears in her eyes. I ran over to her and hugged her, "I'm gonna miss you" I said. "How long you going?" Gavin asked Caleb. "A month tops" Caleb said. "Have fun" I said and she nodded tears down her cheeks. "Miss you big cousin" Livvy said and I nodded. "Where you off to?" Geoff asked. "New York" Livvy said. "Do as much there as you can" I said. "Gonna go visit the sights and a few tours" Livvy said. "Babe, we better get going" Caleb said and held Livvy's hand. "Bye guys" Livvy said and I hugged her one last time and Gavin held me against him. They got in Michael's car, "Michael!" I called and ran out from Gavin's grab. "Can I come to the airport with you!?" I asked. "Ry, is it okay?" Michael asked. Ryan nodded, "Sure" Ryan said. "Yay!" I squealed and got in the front seat and then we went to the airport.

*5 months later...*

I was lying on Gavin on the sofa half asleep. "Em! Emily!!" I heard. "What!? Piss off" I moaned and lay on Gavin's chest closing my eyes. "Someone is in the front entrance waiting for you" Ryan said. "Okay" I said and got up. I looked and then grabbed Gavin's shoe and threw it down onto his stomach. "Agh!!" He shouted and held the shoe. "Come with me" I said and grabbed his hand and we went to the front desk. "I need to get my shoe back on" Gavin complained. "Don't care" I said and then we turned the corner. I stood there as I saw Livvy and Caleb. I screamed and ran down and hugged them, "I missed you two so much!!" I sobbed and hugged them both. "Em, we have news" Livvy said and I pulled away. "W-what?" I asked. "News for everyone" Caleb said. I saw the bump on Livvy's stomach, "OH MY-" I shouted. "No! Wait" Livvy said and I did and then Gavin came over and hugged them. "Let's go!" I said and us four went to the AH office.

We got there and everyone was not really working except Jack. "Liv, you gained weight?" Michael asked as we walked in. "Fuck off Jones!" I said and hit his head. "What? I'm just saying-" he began, "Well you thought wrong" I said. "Guys" Caleb said and everyone pained attention. "During our honeymoon, I got pregnant" Livvy said. The office cheered and hugs were given. "So happy for you guys" Jack said. "Thanks" Livvy said. "If you need anything just ask" Geoff said. "Sure, thanks Geoff" Caleb said. "Boy or girl?" Ray asked. "We will find out next month" Caleb said. "Nice one Denecour" Gavin said and the office laughed. "Your life isn't as complicated as mine" I said to Livvy as the guys got talking. "Yeah, yours is pretty fucked up" Livvy said and laughed. "Thanks" I said and smiled. "All our lives get fucked up at some point, your time will come" I said. "Yeah, hope not" Livvy said and we hugged.