Chapter 13. Carvern of danger 2/2

Chapter 13

It was the evening time and during the day everyone got home and unpacked. I was at Ryan's and Livvy was on her way over so I could talk to them. I was sat on the sofa thinking at what I should say. My thoughts were disturbed as the door knocked. "I'll go" Ryan said and he went to the door and let Livvy in. "Hey Ryan" she said and then the door shut, making me jump. "You okay Em?" Livvy asked and sat next to me hugging me. "Careful of my neck" I said and Livvy looked. "Is that a bruise?" She asked and I nodded. "Last night with Gav. It links in with what I want to talk about" I said and Ryan sat down. "Well, I'll start with the disco. At the disco I was pissed so I went outside to get air. Ray came out and because I was pissed I started to lour him in and then we made out and it led to us going to his room and having sex" I said. "Again?" Livvy asked and I nodded. "Right, continue" Ryan said. "So when I woke up he was gone. I began to cry and Michael then came in and I hugged him still in tears. After that everything was a blur but the main thing I remember was that I also had sex with him that night" I said and wiped my eyes. "So is this when you got really drunk cuz you wanted to forget everything?" Ryan asked and I nodded. "You know alcohol is never the answer" Livvy said. "Then the next morning I found out I had sex with Gavin. I had unprotect sex three times last night!" I said now tears down my face. "You want to have a pregnancy test and see?" Ryan asked and I nodded. "I brought one on the way home. Back in a sec" I said and walked into the downstairs toilet and did the test.

I came out when the test was done I sat down with the tube in my hand. "Well...?" Livvy asked. "Positive" I said and handed it to her so they both could see. "Right... Now what?" Ryan asked. "We got to the hospital to find out the father" Livvy said and I nodded. "Come on, we'll go now" Ryan said and we got in the car and left.

We were sat in the waiting room for 15 minutes now to get the results back. I held Ryan's hand and was resting on his shoulder and Livvy was sat next to me telling Caleb where she was. "You okay?" Ryan asked me. I sighed, "Well, I just don't want anyone to get hurt when they find out. I don't know if I want the baby" I said and held my stomach. "Don't get thinking about that yet. Just wait and find out the results and then you can tell the office tomorrow. I'll be right next to you" Ryan said and kissed my head. "Thanks big bro" i said and then I was called in. We got the results and waited till we got home to find out. Ryan opened the door and Livvy and I walked in and Ryan shut the door after us. We sat back in the lounge and Ryan had the form. "Do you wanna opened it Em?" Livvy asked and I shook my head. "I will" Ryan said and he did. Ryan read it and then he stood up in front of Livvy and I. "The father of the baby is...Ray Narvaez Jr" Ryan said and handed the form to Livvy.
I nodded, "Okay. That's fucking perfect" I said. "Come here" Livvy said and we hugged. "I have to get back to Caleb but I'll see you tomorrow, at the end of the week I'm going on my honeymoon so look after yourself" she said and I nodded. "Bye Liv" Ryan said and then she left. "You okay Emily? Do you want any food?" Ryan asked. "No, I'm fine" I said and went upstairs. I got to my room and screamed and threw anything I could grab onto the floor and I fell to the floor. I sat up and saw a glass had broke, I grabbed a piece and looked at it. I then jabbed it into my arm and made the name GAVIN deep and then threw the glass away. I left my room and Ryan was stood outside, he saw my arm and took me into the bathroom. He turned on the shower and I sat down and Ryan put the water over the cut and let the blood drain away. I watched the blood coloured water and lost my train of thought and passed out.

I woke up ant it was 5:56AM. I decided to stay awake and clean my room a little. I disposed of the glass and put away clothes. I had a shower and dried my hair. When I was done Ryan came into my bedroom to say hey and then he had a shower. I got dressed and went downstairs. I sat on the sofa and looked at my cut. It was coming up to 8AM and Ryan was almost ready. I had the TV on but not paying any attention to what is on. I must have nodded off as Ryan was telling me to get up and get shoes on. I got my shoes on and my jacket and grabbed my phone and then I was ready. Ryan and I left and made our way to RoosterTeeth.

As I entered the office I sat on the sofa and Ryan had gone to his desk. I just sat there and had tears in my eyes. "Emily, are you okay?" Michael asked me. I shook my head and let the tears fall down my eyes, "Why?" Michael asked. "I'll go and get Livvy" Jack said and left. Geoff came over and sat by me and he saw my arm, "Does Ryan know?" Geoff asked and I nodded. "Em are you okay?" Livvy asked and hugged me. "I need to tell everyone now" I whispered. Ryan came back in, "Where's Gav?" I asked looking around. I saw Ray come in and he sat at his desk, "You seen Gav, Ray?" Ryan asked. "He's in the bathroom, he'll be back soon" Ray said. "Okay" I said. "I need to tell you all something so we'll wait till Gavin gets here. As it involves him" I said. Gavin came in and smiled at me, "Now I will tell you guys" I said and they all looked at me. "Right, the night of the disco I was drunk. And it led to Ray and I having sex, then Michael found me and I had sex with him. Then before I went to bed, Gavin and I had sex" I said and everyone's faces dropped. "So, I had a pregnancy test yesterday when I got home and found out I'm pregnant. So I went to the hospital with Liv and Ry and found out the father" I said. "Do you know?" Geoff asked and I nodded. I could see that Ray was listening but he didn't care, Michael was shocked and wanted to know the answer and Gavin wanted it to be his badly. "The father of the baby is... Ray Narvaez Jr" I said and we all looked at Ray. "W-what?" Ray asked. "We have a child Ray so I hope you're fucking happy. Oh wait, YOU'RE NOT!" I shouted. "I never meant to have sex with you and get you pregnant!" Ray shouted. "How did we even have sex!?" Michael asked. "I was upset and it just happened!" I said. "Huh, "just happened"" Michael said. "What do we do now...?" Gavin asked. I ran into the kitchen and Gavin followed, "Em wait!" Gavin said. As I was walking into the kitchen, "Em move!" Gavin shouted and I was pushed out of the way and I fell against the side cupboard and hit my stomach hard and fell back onto my back. Gavin ran down to me, "You nearly got hit by a ball, so I pushed you out the way" Gavin said with a smile. I smiled, "Gavin... Take me to the hospital" I whispered and my eyes closed and I passed out.

I woke up and was in a hospital bed. I sat up and looked around, "Michael" I said and he came over and we hugged. "What happened?" I asked. "You hit your stomach and... I'll let Gav tell you" Michael said and then Gavin walked in. "Gav... Tell me what happened?" I asked scared. Gavin came over to me and he lent down and kissed me passionately, "You lost the baby" Gavin whispered. "Yeah... Ray's" I said and looked away. "It's fine, you know why?" Gavin asked. "Why?" I asked and looked up into his eyes. "We can be together and in the future start a family together and have a great time" Gavin said and smiled. I nodded, "We can" I smiled and tears escaped my eyes. "Why did you cut my name into your skin?" Gavin asked and he held my arm. "I really wanted you to be the father" I said and he nodded. "I love you" Gavin said. "Love you too" I said and we kissed again.