Chapter 4. Double Date

Chapter 4

It was almost the end of the day when Michael ran up to me, “Emz!” he called. When he got to me he picked me up and spun me around, “What is it Mogar?” i asked and looked down at him. “I was wondering if you wanna go on a double date with me and Caleb and his girlfriend.” Michael said. “Yeah sure, what time?” i asked. “I’ll pick you up at seven” Michael said and put me at his height. “See you then” i said and Michael pecked my lips. I smiled and then he put me down and left. I ran into the AH office and went to my desk. I got my bag and grabbed my jacket off the sofa. I put it on and ran to Ryan’s desk, “Ry!” i called and got to his desk. “Yeah, Em” he said as he was packing away. “I’ve got a date!” i said happily. “Ah, who with?” he asked and took a drink of water. “Michael” i said and then Ryan spat out his water. “Michael?” he asked and i nodded. “Okay, unexpected but okay. What time?” he said. “He’s getting me at seven. We’re going with Caleb and his girlfriend” i said. “Okay, come on. Let’s go home” Ryan said and zipped up his bag. “Okay, let me say bye” i said and went back to the office. I went in and saw Gavin alone editing, i spun his chair round and hugged him. “Bye-bye Gavino” I said and kissed his cheek. “Bye Em” he said and smiled. “Emily!” Ryan’s voice called. “Coming!” I called back. “Later Gavino” i said and left the office. “Come on” Ryan said and we left.

It was almost 7PM and i was ready for the double date. I was looking in the mirror at my hair and then my phone went off. I picked it up off the side of sink, dangerous i know, and saw i had a text. It was from Gavin, it read;

“Have fun on your double date... Geoff told me cuz Rybread told him. Talk tomoz, bye Em xx”

I smiled and text him back thanks and then went back into my bedroom. I put my phone in my packed bag and then went downstairs. It was 7PM and then Ryan came up to me, “Have fun and make sure your phone is on. Be safe and have a great time with them all” Ryan said and pulled me into a hug. “Thank you big bro, love you” i said and he kissed my head. I then heard Michael’s car horn, “Better get going” i said and slipped on my shoes. “Have fun, stay safe” Ryan said and then i gave him a kiss on the cheek and was out the door. I went down the path and down to the car, i got in and then we left. “We meeting them there?” i asked. “Yeah, first we’re going to an arcade and then to a little restaurant near there and have some food” Michael said. I saw he was dressed for the occasion, “Looking snazzy Michael” i said. “Same to you too Emily” Michel said and gave me a look then looked back to the road.

When we got there Michael parked the car and we got out. I walked over to Michael and was rubbing my arms as i was cold. “Here” Michael said and gave me his jacket. “Thanks” i said and put it on. Michael held my hand and we then went to the arcade. When we got there we went in and I saw Caleb standing at a table with a girl with brown hair, with blonde highlights in. “Come on” Michael said and we went over to them. “Hey guys!” Michael said and they spotted us. “Hey” Caleb said and then the girl turned. “L-Livvy?!” i asked shocked. “Emily!!” she screamed and hugged me tight. “Nice surprise right” the boys both said. “Fuck yeah!” I said and we hugged tighter. “You like your new job with Ryan?” Livvy asked. “Yeah I love it. And I also love you’re dating Caleb!” I said and he smiled and waved. “I know I love him so much” Livvy said and looked at him. “You’re dating Michael?” Livvy asked. “Nah, on a date” I said and he hugged me from behind. “Shall we go to the games then?” Caleb asked. “Yeah, let’s go bitches!” Michael said and we all made our way over to some games and had fun.

Michael and Caleb were playing a game with guns and Livvy and I got talking. “So, you and Michael” Livvy said. “No, it’s not like that. We’re just on a date having fun” I said. “Yeah, yeah” she said. “So, you and Caleb huh... you two seem so happy” I said. “We are and I like it that way” Livvy said. “Well, if he doesn’t make you happy, he’ll get it” i said. “Thanks big cousin” Livvy said and hugged me. “I’m just so happy to see you” i said. “Yes!!” Caleb called and then we looked and they high fived. “We won bitch!” Michael said. “Well done guys” i said and Livvy was clapping. They came over and Caleb hugged Livvy, kissing her neck. “Caleb” she giggled. “They’re so cute” i said smiling. I hugged Michael and looked up at him, “You’re cute too” Michael whispered and he leaned in. I closed my eyes and felt his lips on mine. Michael began to kiss me, i kissed back and my arms were round his neck. “Guys...?” i heard Livvy say. “Come on love birds” Caleb said and we pulled back and then left for the restaurant.

We got there and had an amazing dinner. We all talked about each other, Caleb and Livvy talked about their relationship and i talked about how i came here to be with Ryan. We all had fun and it was great.

 It was time to go. Michael and Caleb paid for the dinner and we made our way to the car park. “I had fun guys” i said and the other agreed. “We should do it again sometime” Caleb said. “I agree” Livvy said. “Me too” Michael said. We got to the cars, “It was so great to see you, Em. I’ll come into RoosterTeeth tomorrow so we can talk more and have fun with the guys” Livvy said and hugged me. “I had fun too Liv. See you tomorrow” i said and then we pulled out the hug. “Bye Caleb” i said and hugged him. “Bye Emily” Caleb said and then we pulled out the hug. Livvy hugged Michael goodbye and then we went our separate ways. I got in Michael’s car and then he drove me back to his been as though it was late. I stayed there and we went straight to bed been as though we were so tired from such a fantastic night.