Chapter 13

Angel's POV

"-13?! Wow that's a bit young don't you think?!"

I blushed darkly. "a bit yes." I mumbled and the crowd erupted into laughter.

Jared reassured me by kissing my forehead and tightening his arm around me.

"Wow. It's just so hard to believe. Spending 13 years of your life in a bedroom inside a lab." The host shook his head sadly.

"Well it's alright. I'm hoping to never go back there." I rubbed my forming bump and the Hosts eyes went to it as well.

"Your about two months pregnant right?"

I gave a slow nod. "Just a little under though." I smiled.

"Ah I see." He continued looking at it like it was a big mystery.

"You can feel if you like. It's just a bump now but it'll grow." I smiled.

"O-okay!" he chuckled and moved over to my couch and felt my stomach in awe. "This is just go weird. The proof is right before my eyes but...Wow."

"I know what you mean. the first time I learned about Angel I was shocked to." Jared chuckled and watched the host with happy eyes.

"Everyone should. It's not like the world was told this project was going on." He finally moved back to the chair across from us.

"They were kind of waiting for the humans to die out or most of them die before they gave us out final injections and let us out into the world." I said solemnly.

"So they were expecting a war or some form of disease?"

I nodded some. "Because they made us specifically to be kind and generous and immune to a lot of things which ended up not being true because human illness really effects me."

"Just drinking from a school water fountain made him sick." Jared pipped in.

"Geesh. They need to get their act together!" The host shouted which brought multiple shouts of agreement with him.

"Well we're not totally perfect. Nothing can be."

"What do you mean? From as I can tell your a model for people, and inspiration, a mother/father, kind and very young. You have a whole life of admiration in front of you for putting an end to this human experimentation."

"That's the thing. I won't live after the pregnancy. Our body's weaken to be able to push the baby out because of our two parts it can't come out to fast or it'll get trapped."

"Oh my." He mumbled and I felt a sadness fall over the crowd.

"It's something we're prepared for." Jared reassured in a tight voice.

"I guess your right. Things do come with complications." The host sighed. "Anyway on a lighter note what are you doing on Christmas this year?" He smiled returning the room to a bubbly mood.

"We're going to pick out our tree tomorrow." Jared smiled.

"Ooh~ sounds fun." The host chuckled.

"It will be. It will be my first christmas." I chirped.

"Oh that's so cute!"

I blushed again as we heard awes from the crowd.

"You've already gotten a lot of questions on our page." Our host scrolled through a Facebook page for the show. "How about I read a few off?"

"Um... Sure." I mumbled and looked to Jared who nodded.

"Okay. Here's the first one:"

Mrappa:

Jared: What was your first thought of Angel when you saw him? DETAILS~

I looked at Jared a little curious myself. Blush went right to the tips of his ears. "Oh..." he coughed. "I thought he was the most breathtaking person I had ever seen..."

I awed and kissed his red cheek. "That's so sweet~"

"I also wanted to learn about you in all different kinds of ways and I just wished I could gush to my friends saying your my one and only." He averted is eyes from me.

"That's absolutely romantic." I whispered and pressed my forehead against his shoulder. A goofy grin on my face.

XxDarkxAngelxX:

Angel: On a scale from 1-10 how hot so you think Jared is ;3

"12." I answered simply. Smiling because I was proud of my answer.

"Awe~ thanks Angel." He smiled brightly.

"Your welcome!" I chirped.

"Your a 5 in the hot category."

I glared at him. Very offended.

"But a 100 in cuteness!" He tried to assure me.

I stuck my tongue out at him. "I don't care you meany!"

"Angel." He stressed and hugged me tightly.

I huffed and reluctantly gave in. "I guess Im not hot... Just cute. I sighed.

"I love you?"

"I love you to." I smiled some.

Anonymous:

Jared&Angel: Have you thought of any names yet~?

Jared laughed. "We have been thinking. And it's not an easy thing to do because if Angels mood swings."

I gasped and slapped his chest. "I do not have mood swings!" He raised an eyebrow at me. "So I went from annoyed and mad to happy. Big deal." I rolled my eyes.

"Uh huh. I love you sweetie." he kissed my forehead.

"Love you to you butt." I grumbled.

"Well anyway. Names? We've come up with a lot, a few like Calen, Jagel (Jay-gel), Leah, Elijah, Tommy, etc." Jared shrugged.

"Okay I get most of them but what's up with the Jagel?" The TV host asked.

"It's a combination of Jared and Angel. I actually don't like to much I'm looking for a different combination." Jared stated.

"I think it's cute..." I mumbled with a blush.

Jared smiled down at me.

"Anyway! This concludes Our broadcast~ Stay tuned because Angel and Jared are going to be busy with their next showing!"

A/N:

Hehe :3 I got it up~ but disappointed only one person asked a question :( But it helped so thank you Mrappa! ;3 if I could dedicate chapters on my iPod I would... But mobile devices don't have that capability Yet >.>

Hope you enjoyed your answer!

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter :3

Vote, Comment, and fan~

Helps me write faster!

~Dark Angel out!~