~•~Christmas Special~•~

Angels POV

"I think Christmas is my favorite holiday." I murmured as I cuddled against Jared. My eyes gently closed.

"I'm glad your enjoying it. But it's only Christmas eve..." Jared rubbed my small bump as we gazed upon the silver and blue decorated tree in front of us.

"So? I'm enjoying my time with you is all that matters." I adored the small little decorations adorning the tree.

Jared didn't speak for a moment and we just sat in peaceful silence. "what would you like for Christmas Angel?"

"Nothing..." at least nothing he could give me.

"There has to be something." I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Mm~ a cat?"

"A cat...?"

"Why not?" I chuckled.

"I can't get you cat for Christmas." He complained.

"How about a nice dinner?" I offered.

"That I could probably pull off..."

I chuckled and rested my head against his chest. Listening to his heart beat.

"I love you..."

"I love you to Angel."

"Hello...?" I asked to nothing in particular. "Anyone there...?"

"Mama~!"

I spun around and listened to that word echo in the darkness.

"Mama~!" This time I could hear the direction of the voice. It came from behind me. I spun around and looked into the darkness as light started to appear.

"Mama~!"

I watched a future version of myself hugged a small body to my chest. A giggling child. I gave him little kisses and poked his nose.

"Yes little boy. I am your mama."

The little boy had brown/blonde hair, as if the genes that choose the color couldn't decide so it made it both. His eyes sparkling of the brightest Sea Green Ive never seen. He had to be at least be three or four.

"Where's daddy?" He looked up at my future self who got a worried look.

"He's gone out to town to fetch us some groceries."

"But you said that last night!" He complained.

"He's just fine baby. He's coming home." But I didn't believe my own words. Did I just say it for my own assurance.

"He better because tomorrow's Christmas!"

I jolted out of my sleep. I laid there with wide eyes. It was the weirdest dream I ever experienced. It like I actually looked into my future. It felt so real... But it couldn't be because I was supposed to die after my baby was born... Right...?

"Wake up Angel~ It's Christmas!" Jared sang in my ear.

I groaned and slapped his face a little. "no... I don't want to get up..." I murmured. making Jared chuckle.

"Come on babe. It's Christmas." He shook my shoulder some and I reluctantly whined as I got up.

"Fine. Fine. Lets go." I sat up and looked at him. "But you have to carry me." I held my arms out and he swooped me up bridal style.

"Christmas here we come!" He smiled and carried me down stairs.

We met up with his parents downstairs who had cups of coffee and hot cocoa ready for Jared and I. The hot cocoa was for me of course.

"Time for presents?" His parents smiled at me. I gave an affirmative nod of my head. Now with my cup in my hand I waking up fully and was starting to get filled with glee.

"Well actually we did stockings for everyone so lets do that first." Jared's mom grabbed four stockings off the wall, handing me a light blue and silver one, Jared got a red and white one, his dad getting a green and red and his mom getting a white one with a snowman on it.

I pulled out all the little simple gifts from the stocking. Candies, a few gift cards for baby supplies I assume and other little items. Jared mostly got the same thing. I smiled at Jared.

"We're going on a shopping spree I assume?"

"Of course." He leaned over and kissed me.

"Alright. Presents now!" His mom cheered happily. She grabbed a couple presents. "To Angel from Dad in law~"

I smiled at Jared's dad and opened the stripped red, white and green paper. Inside was a book, one I had seen in the bookstore we went to a few days ago.

"Thanks." I smiled shyly and set the book in my lap.

And that's how it went. Giving out presents to each other. I had gotten Jared a game he wanted to play on his Xbox device. His mom and dad a mini vacation to a cabin up in the woods for a week.

Jared got me a bunch of movies and things to keep me entertained while he started his new job. He helped me pay for the cabin trip for his parents so it's a shared present.

We all got other little trinkets but the last present I got was the best of them all.

"I have one last present to present to Angel." He looked very nervous which made me cock my head in confusion. He got up and went over to the tree pulling something off it's branches. It was a small black box that fit in his hand.

He licked his lips and got down in front of me on one knee. It dawned on me what was happening and I raised a hand up to my mouth in shock. My mouth dropping open, tears filling my eyes.

"Angel... I know our time is limited to a gift I will receive from you, but I don't want that to stop us from being together. And being boyfriends isn't fulfilling anymore. I want to be so much more than that to you." He opened the box and held it up to me. It was a beautiful silver band with diamonds imbedded in the metal. It also had an inscription on the inner part that said 'I will love you forever'.

I felt my tears escape my eyes. I wasn't able to speak. So I settled for nodding my head. I shakily held my hand out to him, a relieved breath escaped him as he slid it onto my finger. Giving the palm of my hand a kiss.

I threw my arms around him and we shared a kiss. My eyes closed but with tears still in them, staining my cheeks. I held him close. And he held me back.

We pulled apart and set our foreheads together.

"I love you so much Angel..." He held my hand in his.

"I love you Jared..." I smiled like an idiot. "I wouldn't trade you or our baby for anything in the entire world."

"Merry Christmas."

A/N:

Awe~! wasn't that adorable?!

What did you think if Angels Dream~? It was important!

Anyway. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year! :D

~Dark Angel out!~