Chapter 1: Just Another Day

• Dedicated to All surviors of rape and abuse. All of you are incredably strong, and I admire t

It all started off as a normal day. Claire Dunfey dropped off her two high school daughters, Alex and Hayley, off at school and came home. She then dropped her youngest child, Luke, off at middle school. Her husband Phill was long gone, away at work.

Claire was at home all by herself thinking of the millions of things she had to do today. She made a list in her mind

1. Grocery store

2. Do laundry

3. Vacuum house

4. Clean floors

"Thats not to bad" Claire said out loud to herself.

Claire got in the car and went to the grocery store after making a small list. She stepped out of the car and a man was standing by the trunk. She was frightening but decided to ignore him. BIG MISTAKE.

The cars in front of her made it impossible to go any other way then right past the man. As she walked past him he grabbed her arm. Claire was paralyzed with fear. She just stood there for what felt like a million years until the man spoke. "Get back in the car Bitch!" his low crazed voice demanded. Claire stood her ground, and didn't move or talk. "I don't have all day!" he barked at her. His breathe was disgusting he was wearing old dirty cloths which made him smell worse. He had an evil grin painted on his face when he reached in his pocket and pulled out a gun and jabbed it into Claire's side. "Don't be stupid. I understand if you don want to come with me. I can always take Hayley or Alex. They are adorable." He very proudly stated. Claire was so scared but would do anything for her children so she said, in a very weak voice, "oh no that's ok. I will gladly come with you."

They were both next to each other in the white mini-van for what seemed like years. Claire could feal sweat dripping down her neck, she could hear her breath magnified a hundred times. The car was DEAD sclient. The car finally stopped in a town. Claire did not recognize it and was not paying attention on the way there. She could see no people. The man got out of the car and opened her door and said "get out" very calmly. She did just that. Claire looked around and asked "where the hell are we?" He smiled and said "some were no one will ever hear your screams." Claire backed away from the man. he pulled her close and said "don't be afraid of me. I am going to make you very happy." he flashed yet another evil grin at Claire. Claire screamed at the top of her lungs "HELLLPPPPP" as the man pulled her to an ally way in-between buildings. He said "I thought I just said no one can here you. Well it's not my problem suit yourself." That was the last thing he said before throwing her against the brick building and kissing her hard on the lips.

Claire try's to pull away from his grasp shocked at what is happening.