Chapter 21: Disagreements

"Stop pretending that you know what I'm going through! I'm sick of it!" Claire barked. "I'm sorry. I just want you to know that you're not alone." Phil apologized. Claire knew that and was sad that she yelled but he was driving her crazy. "Sorry, but shut up." She said putting it as nicely as possible. "We are going to raise this baby together. I will be..." Phil started when he was inturpted. "What the hell did you just say! RASIE!?!?!There is no way in hell I would ever keep this animals child!" Claire yelled more outraged then ever. Gosh, how could he actually think I would want this monsters child, Claire thought. "Well the child is part of you. You cannot abandon it. YOU are this child's mother." Phil said. Claire was so full of anger she didn't realize how sad she actually was. "Screw you!" Claire yelled and then ran out of the house. Claire got in her car and just drove away.

She was driving away from her fear, anger, and confusion. She had no idea what to do. Every option felt like the wrong one. Claire found herself stopping at a park her kids used to play at. She sat at a bench watching the children. She remembered Haley, Alex, and Luke playing here. They was so young. So innocent. She loved them from the minute she found out she was pregnant. She knew that nothing in the whole world could change her love for them. It was the opposite this time. Claire then realized what the feeling she had for her baby was. It wasn't love, it was hate. She hated herself for feeling that way but she couldn't help it. She started sobbing. How could something that should make someone happy make her this upset? To her the baby wasn't a blessing it was evil.

A man sat down next to Claire. "Hello Miss, do you mind if I sit here?" he asked. "No that's fine" Claire answered. "I cannot help but see that you have been crying. What is wrong?" He asked. The man seemed to kind and careing. Claire felt some sort of a connection to him. She told him everything that happened. For some reason she felt like she could trust him. Something felt familiar about him. Claire was unaware of this but she did know the man. And he knew her very well. After all he had been stalking her for quite some time and she was carrying his child.

"Mam'am it's your child. You shouldn't let your husband have the final say." the man said with some force. I was angry but didn't want to show it. This bitch wanted to kill his child! At the same time he was overjoyed. She was carrying his child! He was going to have a baby! Unless she killed it. She couldn't do that. He wasn't going to allow it. "Thank you. That's what I was trying to tell him."Claire said interrupting his thoughts. "But he has a point. You cannot kill this baby. What did it do to you?" He yelled. Claire's heart pounded. She stood up and start walking backwards away from him. "OH MY GOD! It's you! YOU RAPED ME!" Claire realized. Claire tripped and fell to the ground. She still tried to back way while still on the ground. He stood over her. He stepped on her stomach holding her down and in place. "You kill my child, I'll kill one of yours." He calmly said and walked away. Claire was paralyzed with fear. A woman in the park ran over to Claire and asked why was wrong. "No no NO!" Claire screamed and ran away. That's what he said.

Claire didn't know where she was running. She just knew she had to get away.