Chapter 7: Answers

AN:: I tried to update that chapter this morning but it didn't load!!! I wrote 2 whole chapters :((( and it's all gone....forever.....:,,,(((

For the rest of the night Phil held Claire and they both lied their awake thinking.

In the morning Phil decided it was time. All night he had been perfecting a speech he planned to give Claire to convince her to come clean. Once he started talking that went out the window. Phil started in a low raspy voice "Claire, I love you.....With all my heart.....I can tell something horrible happened to you. I see it in your eyes, I see it when you look at me or at our children, I see it when you cry, I see it in the way you walk, but most of all I see that you've lost something. Your spark." Phil felt tears falling from his face. They were landing on the heartbroken women in his arms. Claire softly spoke "I cannot do this.........Seeing you like this.......It's my falt." "No it's not!" Phil interrupted. "Please don't interrupt, this is going to be hard enough as it is. I know it's my falt.......I should have stopped it." Claire said getting softer with every word. Phil wanted to scream stop what! He didn't he flowed her command and stayed silent. After a long pause Claire pleads "If I tell you, you have to promise me something." "Anything" Phil says egarly. "Swear on our children's lives that you will not tell a soul what I am about to tell you." Claire stated in a shaky voice. "I promise" Phil said felling uneasy. Claire's voice was lowered to a whisper, her hands were sweaty, she felt noshes "I.................waaas...................rrrrrraped" Claire managed to whisper.

"What!?!? When!?!?! Who!??!??" Phil screamed. He had never been this shocked before. "Last week, it's not important. I shouldn't have told you. Gosh, this is all my falt. Why am I so stupid?!?" Claire spoke a million words a minute. "STOP! I don't want to EVER hear you say that this is your falt! Ever! Do you hear me?" Phil sternly said. He was so shocked and wanted to freak out and go kill the guy, but he knew he had to be strong for Claire. She needed him more that she could ever know. "Yes" Claire whimpered. "It's not your fault, it's this mans fault. No he isn't a man he's an animal. Or better yet a monster. Did you go to the hospital?" Phil questioned. "No! And I won't! No one can know! He will kill our kids! Our whole family!" Claire went off again. "This bastard cannot hurt you anymore! We need to call the police." Phil said getting frustraid. "He can hurt our children! You promised me!!!!" Claire yelled. Phil knew he should tell the cops but instead he said returning to a whisper "I know. I won't tell."