-Chapter: Thirteen-

I wanted to hide.

I could not face Master Omar, not after what I had done to him. I hadn't even apologized.

We were all standing in front of his room. Master Wali stood before us, his hand formed in a fist as he softly knocked. I glanced at Asad and he simply shrugged, he had no idea what was happening.

"What is it?" An annoyed groan sounded from the other side of the room.

"It is me, your nemesis and I bring guests." Master Wali said, his voice calm yet full of mischief. He had a small smirk on his face and I could not comprehend the reason behind it. It felt like he knew something that we did not and he enjoyed that fact.

Master Wali maybe a disabled, but that did not in any way lessen the sense of strength one felt being around me. He was still young, in his early thirties, with broad shoulder and black-brown hair. Even in his satin night robe, he looked noble.

"What guests?" The door suddenly opened and Master Omar peeked from inside. Master Wali, in response, only smiled broadly with a knowing look.

Master Omar looked from Asad to me, once his gaze met mine, his eyes widened. He wore a simple white plain and a loose shirt with gray pants. He looked almost normal with his unkempt hair if it were not for his black intelligent eyes. I wanted to look away, I wanted to run, but a major part of my mind wanted to know why were brought here. How did Master Wali know me?

"Ayah." Master Omar was evidently surprised.

"The people we meet in the dark of the night, amusing, isn't it?" Master Wali said with an exaggerated sigh, however, his eyes sparkled in amusement. He walked inside Master Omar's room as if it was his room.

I looked at Asad and he looked at me.

"We should be going, Master. It is late." Asad said politely.

"Oh no. I am not done with you, Asad Beizeen." Master Wali said from inside, almost taunting.

"Our parents will be worried, Master," Asad said pointedly at Master Omar, hoping that he would understand. I was surprised that Asad so blatantly ignored Master Wali.

Master Omar straightened his back as he regained his senses from the initial surprise.

"What do you want from them, Wali?" Master Omar asked, and I noticed how he did not refer to Master Wali with his title. In my eyes, Master Omar held himself above everyone, even a courtier of the Monarch. I did not know whether to classify it as arrogance or confidence.

"A bit of fun, I was bored." Was Master Wali's clever reply.

Master Omar sighed and rolled his eyes. He acted as if he had had enough of Master Wali's mischief.

"You can leave." Master Omar told Asad.

My brother nodded in response, visibly relieved, even I took a deep breath. This night was proving to be very long.