◾Go With The Flow

Emily -
I'm watching the small group that we have come up with and I'm so proud! A troupes' calibre has definitely increased over the years.

"Whoooop!" Screams of admiration and shock constantly escaped Emily's mouth
Standing by the Music box with her red clipboard in hand, She had taken the task of head choreographer seriously. But under the surface, the worries of facing her sister still remained. "Well done - You guys have down great. Let's take a five minute break and get back to it" She explained, Kate smiled at her as she came closer.

"You're doing well in this job!" She smiled, "You dancing outgrew competitions like Regionals along time ago" Kate complemented before walking into the office. "How is Riley getting on? With the new studio and everything?" Kate asked, Emily nodded and began to explain. "She's awful, the dancers are terrible and the studio stinks!"

"Okay, So can I have the truth now?" Kate sighed, "Her dancers are good. Like really good, I watched the Rehearsal last night for Freshers - their 100% making it to Regionals!" Emily said. "although I'm not too sure on what the studio is actually called"

Miss Kate -
Emily telling Riley's new team is amazing it what we need, now we can push our dancers and them to work harder! We will make Regionals - Whatever it takes!

Shake it up (Milkshake bar)

Chocolate and Vanilla thick Milkshake slowly dribbled onto the table as it over spilled from Ollies' glass. He sat alone in a corner and was trying not to draw any attention to him self, Suddenly a girl with brown hair entered the room. "Ollie?!" She called out, "thank goodness I...."

Ollie -
I'm in the Milkshake bar because my friend is ment to be joining B troupe today. I'm kinda nervous because she and I haven't really spoken since school a couple of weeks ago and I was planning not to talk to her until we got back there. But I guess my plans changed.

"Hey, Megan. What's new?"

Ollie -
Megan is this girl from school, she's kidna my best friend outside of the studio and we did date a couple of years back but lately she's been getting really upset with me and I don't know why. So she's moved here and I hoping it will fix our friendship out, as friends is all we are.

"I can't find the studio! Take me there?" She asked, it sounded more like a demand. At first, Ollie was reluctant to move and continued to to drink his chocolate and vanilla shake - But then Megan got a bit more forceful. "Olliver! Take me to the studio!" She said again.
"Okay, It's down the hall to the left"

Ollie -
You have to have patience with this girl, but once you get to know her. She's a great person to know. You just have to go with the flow with her a bit.

The Next Step - Dance Studio

"Freshers is coming up soon, and we have to be the strongest team out there!" Emily said loudly, "I've seen dancers from a rival team - and they're good! We have to top them and make it through" A troupe were now all back in the studio, Emily and Kate were both eager to get to work again.

"Back in Germany, Whenever we needed to qualify for a competition our coach would always put on a gala or some sort of dance show in a mall or in the streets to show us of" Carmine pointed out, "What like intimating the other teams?" Matty guessed. Carmine nodded, "Yeah exactly. What does everyone think?"

"I'm down for it" Matty said, walking over to Carmine in a chilled and calm state. Light chatter began to rise as everyone began talking about Carmine's idea. Kate decided to clap loudly which brought silence into the studio. "Guys, it's a great idea but I don't think that it's a good idea." She began, "We need to focus on dancing at Freshers"