◾ Just Enough ◾

"... And now we move onto our Soloist awards so can our soloist nominees please join on us on stage -

Chuck Anderson - SNR Network
The Solo round is probably one of the most prestigious rounds to be nominated for as it shows that you have received some recognition from the judges about the calibre of dance.

Stacey Tookey - SNR Network
Of Course Chuck. But let's see who our soloist nominees are so we have -
1) Again The Next Step has been nominated for soloist, which is strange as they had to go with an alternate dancer for that round. But the fact the still got nominated shows that the next step could be a team to watch out for during the rest of the competition.

2) And Once again, Dance

2) And Once again, Dance. Inc has been nominated for the solo round. This dance team has really been stepping it up since they got knocked out of the Finals at Multinationals by the next step last year - are they going to get the Regionals title this year.

3) And The Under dogs of the competition here -  Hiphop way

3) And The Under dogs of the competition here - Hiphop way. It is their first time at a regionals competition and they are in the title bouts -

Chuck Anderson - SNR Network Let's see how these dancers score and it looks like they are all on stage now so it's time to get the results -

Let's see how these dancers score and it looks like they are all on stage now so it's time to get the results -

"Alright, In Third Place we have Natalie from Hiphop way" The manager called out, the audience applauded as she collected her trophy from a member of the Regionals board. "And in second place we have Hunter from The Next Step!"

Hunter (Break dancer) POV -
When I hear that I came Second place, I feel amazing. I got us to Semifinals and got second Place Mr Regional Soloist - I can't wait for the rest of the competition.

"And in first place We have Carrie from Dance. Inc!"

Miss Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
When dance. Inc scores first place. It just spells to me that it's not over yet and we have to work that much harder!

Chuck Anderson - SNR Network
We'll be back later tonight with the Semifinals round here at the Absolute Dance Regionals!

Rehearsal room

Sophia (Dance Co-Captain) POV -
I'm in the rehearsal room with A troupe right now and we're just waiting for the physiotherapist to come back so he can tell us if I can dance in the Semifinals or not. I'm really nervous because Regionals is everything and I want to dance in this round.

Jessica (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
Sophia deserves to dance in this round. She already had to give up her solo so she doesn't deserve more bad luck.

"Oh great! Your here, can we just get down to it please I really need to know what's going on" Sophia rushed the physiotherapist as he walked into the room, he was taken back by loud she was being to him, but he just thought it was her way of showing passion. He bent down beside he foot which was rested on a seat and began to prod around at it.

" So how have you been feeling we last saw each other?" He asked, still continuing to poke around at her foot. "Oh well, it's been feeling pretty good. I've been doing moderate walking on it to try and ease it back into use" Sophia answered, she looked to Kate for back up. There was a few seconds of silence before the follow up on the conversation. Which made the dancers all the more nervous -

Matty (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
As I'm watching the Physiotherapist poke around with Sophias foot and not say anything, it just makes me so nervous - I mean can't he just tell us.

"Hmmmm" He said, tilting his head in all different directions for what felt Iike the one thousandth time. "Judging by what I've seen now and what you've told me - I'd say Yes, you can dance in the rest of the competition" A troupe let out a sigh of relief.

Miss Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
Thank goodness for that!

Sophia (Dance Co - Captain) POV -
When I hear that I can dance in the Semifinals, I'm just so happy - I can't wait to dance in the rest of regionals!

The physiotherapist left the room and A troupe began to discuss what had just happened and what was going to happen, "Okay. She can dance, but if you do you feel confident that you can perform all of the moves without margin of error?" Michelle asked, looking around at everyone then finally Sophia.

Michelle (Contemporary Dancer) POV -
It's great that she can dance, but what is the point of she could just damage it again because the moves were to much to soon?
I have something else in mind.

"I think that we should change the layout of the dance and put Sophia as a prop or centre piece of the dance" Michelle explained, Emily and Kate seemed to be warming to the idea as they began to nodd gently. "So by that I mean she would stand at the back on the higher level platform and do the basic Choreography, while we do the tricks lower down on stage"

Miss Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
I'm impressed with this idea, because it gives Sophia the chance to still dance because will let her be stronger in the final round.

"Okay Michelle, but we don't want the judges to think we're trying to hide an injured dancer - so we need another dancer to be up next to Sophia on the back platform. Who's it going to be?"Kate asked, leaving the descion to the dancers. "Me, I'll do it." Jessica spoke up, "Alright everyone - we need to get rehearsing so we can change what we need." Emily said, already getting the costumes pushed aside.

Sophia (Dance Co-Captain) POV -
I'm not going to lie, it does feel as if I've been cut from the dance a little bit but I know this has to happen and its best for the team.

Regionals Venue - auditorium

Chuck Anderson - SNR Network
Well the hour is nearly upon us, The Absolute Dance Regional Semifinals are about to start and what is the delights are we going to be in store for?

Stacey Tookey - SNR Network
Of course Chuck, but right now I'd like to know what's going on with The Next Step as they had an injured dancer at the early stages of the competition and now they are in the title bout - will they make it to 3 Regional titles?

Chuck Anderson - SNR Network
Well it looks as if we're about to go live to the stage as the Absolute Dance Regional Semifinals begin...

Next time - A troupe must fight for the final spot in the competition, but is Sophia going to be their weakness?