◾ Date City

Sophia (Hunter's Girlfriend) POV -
I'm so excited! Today I'm going on a date with Hunter and I can't wait to see what we are going to do today! I hope that it's going to be something really spontaneous but what he doesn't know is I've already come up with an idea so I'm just going to casualy slip it in.

"Hey Sophia" He said as she opened the door to her boyfriend, he was dressed very differently from what he wears in dance practice. "Are you ready to go? Because I have a great idea of our first date" He began rather excitedly.

Sophia (Hunter's Girlfriend) POV -
My idea was that on our first date I educate him about my life in England before I moved to Canada and he educates me about life in Canada because I haven't really been here that long if you think about it.

Hunter (Sophia's Boyfriend) POV -
She is going to love my idea, it's really unique and we're going to find a lot out about each other.

"So since your from England, I thought that you could educate me about your like in the UK and I could educate you about life in Canada?" He suggested, much to Sophias shock. It was as if he had read her mind or something. "Oh, Okay sure! Let's go!" She said, being optimistic about what was about to happen.

Sophia (Hunter's Boyfriend) POV -
Here we go. Date City!

Simply British International Food

Sophia (Hunters girlfriend ) POV -
So according to Google, Britain's National dish is Roast Dinner, fish and Chips and Chicken Tikka Masala. Now don't ask why I had to Google it, I usually just like to each pizza all the time. But anyway I've brought Hunter to a English restaurant so he learn about the food British people will eat.

"Okay so I actually sent a text order out and pre ordered a lot of British food for us to eat, so I hope you like It" Sophia explained as Hunter pulled her seat out for her like a true gentleman. "So these are fish and chips!" She began, taking one for herself and dipping it in Ketchup before eating it.

Hunter looked confused as he helped one in his hand, "No. You mean these are chips" He guessed, picking up the salty packet of potatoe chips from the shelf. It took Sophia a while to understand what he said, "Oh! Yeah I see what you mean now, in Canada your call crisps chips and we call chips crips" She Chuckled and smiled before realising she made no sense.

Sophia (Hunter's boyfriend) POV -
Canadians call Crisps Chips and we call chips crisps...  No chips? Wait what?
FRIES! Canadians call Chips fries and crisps Chips.

"Yeah, um well moving on... This is roast dinner.... We eat this for Christmas and on Sundays" She explained, Hunter seemed to be enjoying it and moved into the second dish. "Now I don't know if this counts but apparently chicken tikka masala is a British national dish so here you go -

Hunter began to eat the chicken tikka masala before instantly jumping out of his seat." Wow! That's spicey wooooeeeeee I need some water....!"

Sophia (Hunters girlfriend) POV -
This is not really your first typical date and it was not how any of my previous first dates have been but it was good. I'm really excited to see the rest of our relationship.

The Next Step - The Next Step — Studio A

Miss Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
Now that we're qualified and definitely going to Regionals! We have t work as hard as we can! We only get one shot at winning Regionals this year and we can't waste it, we owe a lot to Amanda and we need to show her we are worthy... By winning!

Next time - A troupe prepares for Regionals and the names are sent to the board.

A/n so this was a filler. Comment, vote if you enjoyed!