◾Wrong Number....

Sophia (Jazz/Lyrical Dancer) POV -
I'm in the studio right now and I'm just dancing a Solo alone to one of my favourite songs. I feel so much pressure right now because of the drama that's been happening at the studio recently. I've been Chosen as Dance Captain, We lost the First Freshers Dance Extravaganza and now I think I have a crush! I just want to dance it all out of my system.

Miss Kate (Studio Owner) POV -
I'm in the office doing Freshers paperwork and I see Sophia doing a Solo. It's very passionate and full of emotion, I'm getting goosebumps just talking about it!

Sophia (Jazz/Lyrical Dancer) POV -
I may not be able to shift being the dance captain yet. But I think I can do something about my feelings for hunter.

Illusion Dance centre

"... Go 1, 2, 3 4,5,6,7,8 Can we go full out please?" Riley asked rhetorically from the side of her studio dance space. Her team was coming up with some more routines for the Next Freshers Dance Extravaganza. They hoped this time they would finally win and be on track for Regionals.

Riley (Co-owner of Illusion) POV -
Our last competition was a complete disaster! I never want to be in that position again so I'm trying to perfect as many routines as possible! I do also want to create a trio. But there is something not quite right at the moment.

Usually, Riley would be standing by the dance space was a gleaming smile on her face. But it was as if she was looking at an entire different team. It felt like the team had no Chemistry or anything positive to feed off from. "Okay guys let's just take a break. Take a moment to get some water or something" She said.

"Hey, Ruby?" Riley called out, a girl with oddly enough Ruby - Red coloured hair came over to the studio head.

Riley (co-owner of Illusion) POV -
I've called over Ruby because she is the dance captain of our team and I want to talk to her about the possible lack of Chemistry we may have.

"Hey. So you know how we lost and all? I don't want to go their again so I figured as your the dance captain. You could find out how everyone is feeling about it and report back to me?" She said, Ruby nodded, "Of course I'll get onto that right away"

Ruby (Illusion Dance Captain) POV -
I'm going to help Riley because I saw her dance at internationals and Multinationals and I want to get their too!

The Park

Sophia (Dance Captain) POV -
I've come to the park to meet my friend Danielle.  Ever since I moved from England, She has been the one Who has stood by me no matter what. I know that she will be able to help me with this hunter situation.

"... I do like him, but I'm certain he doesn't and I don't want to be hurt by this! I have so much to worry about with A troupe" Sophia explained, Danielle was the type of girl that really didn't care about what others thought about her, the funny but realistic friend. She sat and thought for a moment.

"Well... Okay I've got it! Go on a date with another boy from school!"  She explained, Very pleased with her idea. Sophia didn't see how that was going to work, "Danielle. Even for you, this is a crazy idea" She chuckled. This couldn't work, could it?

"Why not? Look. Here is the Harry's Number, the cutest guy in our year group!" She smiled, "Call him and arrange to meet tonight!"

Sophia (Dance Captain) POV -
Maybe this might work after all, it's worth a shot.

"I'll call him now....