Chapter 14 Asshole

brvdfordmalik.tumblr.com****

I want to get addicted to you*****

This is one of those moments when you really think about everything. And after thinking for about two minutes while staring at the person who I'm nearly positive would not hesitate to kill me, I knew there was no point in trying to get him to understand. He didn't understand.

"I thought I fucking told you not to talk to any of them." Zayn said. He stood at the edge of the bed watching me intently. I didn't meet his eyes. I looked down at the floor.

"Was that too hard of a concept for you to understand? Or do you just always like acting like a slut?"

"I'm not a slut." I snapped back. I was not like that. I was so far from it.

"Ha. As soon as I left you had already gone whoring around. It's a bad game you're playing, babe. Might get yourself killed."

I scowled up at him. I didn't do anything. I had actually listened to him. Of course even if he didn't tell me I still would have avoided them. The point was I had listened to him but he wasn't listening to me. He came onto me, I was trying to stay out of it. But Zayn was too much of an ass to listen to what I had to say. I could try though.

"I'm not a slut. I didn't go whoring around. He started talking shit about you not me."

Zayn's hand met my cheek. The pain was almost starting to be tolerable. I didn't break our stare.

He chewed on his lip, deep in thought. He suddenly turned on his heel and opened the door. I watched him as he slipped through the doorway then flinched when I heard a scream.

*** Zayn's POV***

I was so sick and tired of all this shit. It was becoming way too much to handle. I still had a week left and I couldn't even deal with four days. She was so fucking stubborn. Why couldn't it have been some slut at the club? Now that, I could handle.

But right now, instead of fucking a blonde I could have picked off the streets, I was going to beat someone's ass for talking shit about me. I didn't give a fuck if he was lying or not. No one talks shit behind my back. I can't deny the sudden rush I got seeing her staring up at me from the bed. She looked so submissive, scared even. And when I had hit her she didn't even blink. She just kept looking at me. Ava was pissed off. I liked it when I got to hype her up. It gave me something to do, someone to argue with and still end up winning no matter who's right or wrong. I liked toying around with her, being nice to her at random times then pissing her off. It was interesting to me how defensive she got around me. And I didn't care if that made me sound like a douche either.

I walked into the kitchen to find Trent guzzling down another cup of whatever the fuck it was. My guess was just alcohol but who knows what else it was spiked with.

I whipped the cup out of his hand. Trent stood up immediately. I didn't care that he was thicker than me or two inches taller. I was smarter, I was quicker. If he wanted a fight I'd win and he knew it.

"What the fuck, man?" He yelled.

Everyone was looking at us now. This would not make me look good if we did end up fighting. If I did win the fight- or even lost it- they'd all assume it had started for one reason and one reason only. And that reason was complete bullshit. I didn't give a fuck about that girl.

"You don't fucking talk about me like that." I told him. I knew Ava was telling the truth. She wouldn't lie about this.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said evenly.

It took everything I had not wind my arm and take a swing at him. I could take him down easily. I could be done with him in seconds or minutes depending on how long I wanted to go.