Chapter 34 Uncomfortable

***brvdfordmalik.tumblr.com**

***You & I**

Zayn slowly opened the bathroom door and returned to his spot before. I watched in silence as he covered his hands over his face then let them slide down in annoyance.

"Forget what I said earlier."

Then that was it. Neither of us made another move to mention what he had just said.

"Maybe if you didn't ask so many annoying questions or constantly irritated me you'd have less bruises on your body." Zayn said sourly.

I didn't respond to his remark. In fact he was right in a twisted way. I was the cause of my own demise in this situation. But it didn't justify his actions either.

Zayn let out a deep sigh then licked his lips. That gesture, that thing he did only reminded me of what I had so easily done days before. I had let him take me. It wasn't a good memory either. Again though, both of us were at fault for that event. An event that would never happen again.

"You're right." I said calmly. I looked at him thoughtfully. If I listened to him things might be easier to deal with. I had told myself before that I would listen to him yet this time I was serious. Although it was a stab at my pride, at least I'd be somewhat safer and much better off.

Zayn didn't skip a beat. He simply nodded then continued talking.

"We're waking up early to go to the second house. I want to be at the house first so I can check a few things. We should go to bed in a few hours." Zayn picked up his phone then set it back down. The small electronic device was always with him.

"Okay, sure. Are you going to call about the TV?" If we were going to be stuck together in this small room we might as well have something to make it less awkward.

"No. They won't do shit for us. Especially after the little stunt you pulled at the front desk." A smile played along Zayn's lips.

"I was only trying to help us!"

Zayn let out a loud laugh. "Right. Ok then."

"You were only going to flirt with her. I was in a hurry, no one else needs to see me dressed like this." I pointed to his clothes still on my body.

Zayn raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to the side. "What's wrong with the clothes you've got?" He asked innocently.

"One, it looks like I'm sleeping around with you. Two, it makes me uncomfortable sleeping in these clothes let alone in the same bed as you. And three, I look weird wearing your boxers. Not to mention the fact that I already have underwear on." I said jokingly. Zayn was in somewhat of a good mood now. I wanted to try and preserve it for as long as possible.

"Then I suggest taking off your panties and just wearing my boxers instead. It's a much better look for you."

My cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"Plus, I've already fucked you once so their assumptions wouldn't be entirely wrong." Zayn finished. His eyes lit up after seeing my reaction.

I felt my mouth gape open and my whole face grew hot. My palms starting getting clammy under the covers. Fuck him for bringing that up.

"I'm only joking Ava." He said in between laughs.

It was a beautiful sound; his laugh. I've only heard it once or twice. His face would face would scrunch up and he'd crinkle his nose. It was quite a sight I must say. I laughed for a second then stopped. I didn't find it funny.

"If you really dislike wearing my clothes then just wear your own." He pointed out after he composed himself. The smile still remained on his face.