~~~~Chapter 10~~~~

ENJOY MY MTT COSPLAY ABOVE I WENT TO A THING YESTERDAY

"Can I talk to you?"

Why was Sans asking to talk to me? I'm so worried...

"Sure."

We stand outside on the porch. It's actually pretty cold outside, and I can see my breath in the cool air. He stands across from me, not smiling as much as usual.

"Do you, er..." He started, before stopping himself. "Do you remember falling?" He asked.

Does he mean, like... Falling... In love?

"Uh..."

"It's alright, you don't have to answer."

"I mean, yeah? I guess..."

"You do?"

"I.. Don't know what you're talking about." I say, surrendering.

He steps back a tad, and crosses his arms, looking at the ground.

"Oh." He tsks. He seemed really distressed. I've never seen him that bad.

"Can you stipulate?" I say, holding my hand out.

The door knob turned, and Papyrus stuck his head out.

"OH, THERE YOU ARE, YOY LAZY BONES! IT IS ALMOST TIME TO EAT!" He said, looking at Sans. He looked over and noticed me. "YOU TOO? GET IN HERE!"

We both walked in, heads down like guilty dogs.

Everyone was sitting down already. The mis match of chairs went to show that there were way more people than the table was meant to hold.

There was only one chair available, Sans and I stood and stared at one another. I somewhat expected him to allow me to take it, but I should have known him better. He sat down on the chair, pushing me out of the way in the process.

I stood there, jaw dropped and eyes widened.

Lunging at him, I grab his arm and try pulling him off of it. Everyone watched as he, without any effort, yanked his arm back to his side, pulling me along with it, and landing on his lap.

He was very big compared to me, honestly. I could sit on one of his thighs and there'd still be enough room for another person to sit next to me- on that one thigh.

We both giggled as I continuously clawed at his forearm to get him off of the chair.

"Where will I sit then, kiddo?" He laughed.

"On my lap! Just- I dont know! Get! Up!" I kept yanking. He stood up, and I slid off of his lap.

"Take it." He said.

I did, and I jumped into the chair faster than anyone could say anything. And, after I sat, he did as well. He actually sat on my lap.

I was completely buried, and couldn't breathe. All the others heard was a small squeal that I had made.

"SANS! DO NOT BREAK THE HUMAN!" Papyrus stormed into the room and slammed the spaghetti down onto be table.

He stood up off of me, and winked. Papyrus stepped out of the house for a moment, and came back in with a lawn chair.

Sans practically snatches it from his hand and plops it down beside me, taking a seat.

As everyone was helping themselves, I did as well, and sat back down.

I watched as Sans got his plate, and scooped a few hot dogs onto. They were all laughing and jostling each other around, just having fun as a whole.

I was glad. I hope this is a new chapter in my life. I don't think I can adjust back to my previous life anymore. I'm too far gone.

I thought about Travis, and how funny he used to be before the spark had died. I still love him very much. So, so much. And, hopefully, he needed me equally as much as I, him.

Then, i looked at Sans again. How he was the opposite. How, at first, he seemed very serious and intimidating. And, maybe that's his job. But, now, he seems so childish in the best way.

His eyes met mine, and a light blue dusting tinted his cheeks.

He held a slice of pie to me.

"It's the last one. This stuff goes pretty fast, everyone loves it. You can have mine, though." He smiled wide.

I took it into my hands and took a bite.

Woah, it did taste amazing.

I finished chewing, and held it back out to Sans.

"What?" He asked, staring at it, then me.

"We can share. Open wide!" I smile.

He blushes even more, and he takes a bite.

We went back and forth, until there was no more.

HELLO YES I AM JUST EDITING THIS AND I AM CURRENTLY AT COMIC CON HERE HAVE PICTURES OF MANY SANS' AND I!