Season 3: Episode 8: Think Lovely Thoughts

-Neverland-

"I fear she is getting worse Henry." Azalea said as she and Henry walked through the woods to Windy's treehouse, Azalea knew the truth, that Pan was using Windy to get Henry to do his bidding. But she was willing to do anything for Pan while under his spell. "But if I save magic Windy will live?" Henry asked her. "Yes, but more then that Henry. If you save magic you will save all of us...I live off the magic of the worlds I make home. If you save magic you will save me." Azalea said putting her hand on his shoulder. The two made it to the treehouse where Pan was having Windy lay, Pan met them at the bottom of the ladder. "Henry, Windy is getting worse. In order to save magic you have to believe." Peter said walking over to the pair. "I do." Henry said looking up at Azalea. The teen smiled to Henry with pride. "Good. because Windy has gotten much worse, we don't have much time...follow me." Peter said taking Henry's hand. Azalea watched them as they walked away and she climbed up the ladder into the treehouse where Windy was tied and had cloth over her mouth on the bed. She cried out when she saw Azalea enter the tree house. Azalea removed the cloth and Windy took a deep breath. "Please Azalea! I'm so sorry, I didn't know Pan was controlling you! You can fight it. I know how strong you are!" She said as the teen pulled her out of the bed and pushed her into the cage waiting for her at the bottom of the treehouse behind some bushes where Henry couldn't see it. "Azalea! Please hear me!" She shouted. "She can't hear you, so stop trying. She only listens to us now." Felix said walking up behind the two girls. "Good job flower girl...now go on to the next step of the plan like Peter said." Azalea nodded before leaving the treehouse, Windy cried out to her, but the cries fell on deaf ears.

-Snow Pov-

"I'm going to ask Tink how far away we are from the camp, I don't want any surprises." David said letting go of my hand and walking to the front of the group where Tink and Hook were walking. "Looks like you two solved things." Emma said walking up behind me. "I wouldn't say that. But rescuing Azalea and Henry are more important at the moment." I admitted to Emma. I was upset about hearing that David was poisoned, but we didn't have time to work through those feelings at the moment. "So your really going to stay here with him?" Emma asked me. "The though of leaving you or Azalea, it kills me. But there is nothing we can do. If David leaves the island he will die." I told her. "So that's it? your just giving up like that? I bet Azalea has a potion to reverse the poison in him." Emma said. "What if she doesn't though? We can't rely on her to have an answer for everything." I said, not wanting to get my hopes up. "Maybe this is just you rubbing off on me but I don't believe that. There is always a way, and aren't you the one always saying how strong Azalea's magic is?" Emma asked, before I could answer the whole group stopped after hearing some rustling from the bushes ahead. We all got our weapons out ready for an attack when Regina and Rumple walked through the forest into our sights. "Well if this is your version of a rescue party we got here just in time." Regina said looking at our group. "What are you two doing here?" I asked. "Same as you, except we actually have a chance." Regina said as Rumple held up a small box in his hand. "Pandora's box. It could trap Pan for eternity just by opening the lid." she explained. "You didn't tell me my father was with her." Neal said to Emma, sounding upset. "I didn't know." Emma said looking confused. "Wait, your father is the dark one? The one who killed Azalea's family before she came here?" Tink asked Neal. "Yea, and he isn't getting anywhere near the kids." He said looking at his dad with fire in his eyes. Rumple frowned as Emma asked why. "There is a prophecy saying that Henry will be his undoing. He didn't come here to save him, he came here to kill him." Neal revealed. "Is this why you didn't want to find Neal before we got Henry back? Because he knew he would spill your secret." Regina spat at him stepping away from Rumple. "Everything I did was to protect the kids! Both of them." Rumple said. "This is why you left before we even reached the shore." Emma said holding out her word at him. "You wanted to get to the kids first so that you could kill them." I said pulling back an arrow to shoot at him. "It's not true! why would I want to kill Azalea, the purpose for her pure heart has passed for me." Rumple said looking at Neal. "Who the hell knows. There are a lot of spells that require a pure heart in it. We would know, others have tried to take her as well...but we always stop them, just like we will stop you." David said pulling his sword out. Rumple sighed as he looked around him, everyone pointing a weapon at him. "Your making a mistake, I don't care if Henry is my undoing. I wont hurt him." He said. "Without me you will fail. I'm the most powerful among us." Neal frowned. "that's why we can't trust you...unless- Give me Pandora's box." Neal said holding his hand out to his dad. Rumple sighed, looking at the ground as he slowly handed the box over to his son. "If you even lift a finger to touch Henry or Azalea and you will spend the rest of your life in this box." Neal said. "Alright...let's go." Emma said.